• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Don't lend money you expect back. Easy life rule.

Hey, saw your post in the other thread about Gary Clark, Jr. Glad you liked it -- you may want to check out Michael Kiwanuka as well. He has fewer upbeat tracks a la Gary but they have a somewhat similar sound on the bluesy tracks. About half of his songs are acoustic but his debut album is really great.

Linius and others with similar taste -- you should check out Lord Huron if you have not heard them before. Just recently discovered their album and am in love with it. Here is the title track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFcxnQ0nsts

Hey, saw your post in the other thread about Gary Clark, Jr. Glad you liked it -- you may want to check out Michael Kiwanuka as well. He has fewer upbeat tracks a la Gary but they have a somewhat similar sound on the bluesy tracks. About half of his songs are acoustic but his debut album is really great.
Cheers. Heard some of his stuff on Radio 1 but will check out more.

Feorax

What's all this about Lucas calling Suarez and telling him to stop being a cunt to the club?

God I hope it's true.

Woodenlung, could you give me a scouting report on Okore?

Looking forward to seeing what our squad looks like on opening day. It sounds like Lambert is about to ship out quite a few players.

EDIT: Oh, and DutchGAF, Bacuna scouting report?

I'm reading that Bent, Ireland, Given, Hutton, Holman, Delfounseo and Bannan might all be at new clubs next season.

I'll be a little sad about Bannan :(

Bumhead

Banned
I love looking at old programme covers.

barca62.jpg

Would do anything to have the chance to buy a modern programme with the words "vs Barcelona" on it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Honda has nice skills. Luiz' elbow special move didn't work on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom