• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Amazing goal. FF is about to become more unbearable today.

409568_700b.jpg

Hixx

Freewheelin is boss at TloU I am shit

Freewheelin was JUST WADING INTO SHIT AND SMASHING THEM while we were dead it was hilarious

Mastadon

Banned
I wonder if he'll still be at Liverpool next season. Rodgers' lovechildren had dreadful debut seasons.

I wouldn't say Allen was dreadful. He had a good start but then struggled to impose himself on matches. Played out of position and with long-term injury for most of the season so hoping we'll see more from him this year.

Wilbur

Banned
I wonder if he'll still be at Liverpool next season. Rodgers' lovechildren had dreadful debut seasons.

Allen was alright until Christmas. Not 15m worth mind, and any fan giving us shit over Zaha - I'm looking at you Hitch you fuck - can attempt to swivel on my penis provided I can fit it all the way in

Peco

Crazy thing is that Borini was freaking good at Roma under Luis Enrique.

Yeah, we sucked in this first half, thing need to change in the second half, Holland will score one anyway.

Linius

Crazy thing is that Borini was freaking good at Roma under Luis Enrique.

Yeah, we sucked in this first half, thing need to change in the second half, Holland will score one anyway.

We did pretty good except for two dangerous counters with Immobile and Borini. Wijnaldum is beasting the right wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom