• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastadon

Banned
Joe Allen needs a moustache for the new season, really.

EEh0V5w.png

That looks incredible.

Barca's gonna have to roid feed Neymar up a bit.

HGH is being prepared as we speak.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Keown is such a moron. Cesar was like this all the time at QPR, he's been wobbly since he won the CL at Inter.

feel

Neymar has been dreadful since the goal. And how the hell is Fred the best forward they can get in a country that breathes football like they do? There's gotta be thousands of kids playing 5 a sides in the favelas that could do better.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Brazil have coasted since the goal. They don't really seem to know what they're doing.

FootballFan

You should both change your avatar to Monaco.

Neymar was really determined to join us, probably rejected many higher wage offers. But I still don't know if he would stay for 6+ years or even be a success.

IMO not really a good idea to use a player as a username unless it's a club legend/1 club man.

FootballFan

Neymar has been dreadful since the goal. And how the hell is Fred the best forward they can get in a country that breathes football like they do? There's gotta be thousands of kids playing 5 a sides in the favelas that could do better.

Yes, he's been dreadful. :lol

Madrid fans are so damn salty about him rejecting them.. even though Santos was offered twice as much and Neymar would have easily got higher wages there, still said no.

edit
I like Neymar's crossing, it's about 20 times better than Alves'.

Marcelo injured it seems. Damn he has been unlucky. :(

pulga

Banned
Neymar was really determined to join us, probably rejected many higher wage offers. But I still don't know if he would stay for 6+ years or even be a success.

IMO not really a good idea to use a player as a username unless it's a club legend/1 club man.

No faith, I see.

Unsurprising, Neymar has been subdued ever since the goal. He seems to be very inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom