• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capello will sign for PSG tomorrow

wut

Edit: A one year deal.

Ug1ZQjh.jpg

Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I wonder (if this shit is true) who we'll get as a replacement? Please not Mancini.

Edit: Advocaat is looking for work isn't he? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK

fuenf

Game's well difficult and I've only just got the rifle. Hard might've been optimistic.

What're peoples PSN's again or can someone link me to the google doc. Only got Quiche and I want to play some multi later.

It gets easier as you progress and get a hang of things. I played for 16h12mins had a little less than 700 kills and around 160 deaths, which sounds like a lot but is actually okay compared to Uncharted.

Timurid

You're the one getting fucked(if this news is true). Capello=zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. But then again I'm not sure you even watch the games so it might not matter to you.

Not really, Capello is a good choice especially if he is on 1 year deal. We don't have to change our tactics that much and he'll be able to tame the egos. Then Wenger will come back to France and we'll be winning in style!

K1LLER7

THE DREAM IS OVER :'(

Graham Hunter
"Everyone asking about #Thiago. United tried hard 2 summers ago. Chelsea have been sniffing even longer. City in this summer. 3 way race"

--------

Also rumours there'll be a Man United announcement tommorow. Doubt it's true but would probably be some coaching changes.

ManUtd Updates ‏@MufcDevilUpdate 1h
According to top sources and reporters Manchester United are going to unveil a major signing soon. #mufc #manutd

UK_TransferNews ‏@UK_TransferNews 27m
Expecting a big announcement coming out of Old Trafford tomorrow. #MUFC

excite?

probably just Strootman :/

Nothing is going to happen tmrw.

Nothing at all.

Not really, Capello is a good choice especially if he is on 1 year deal. We don't have to change our tactics that much and he'll be able to tame the egos. Then Wenger will come back to France and we'll be winning in style!

Well Capello is a fucking cunt for leaving halfway through the qualification campaign. Andres, move the fuck over, makes some room, I'm jumping on the Monaco bandwagon.

Zenit, Monaco, Liverpool. 2013/14 Trifecta.

Its a problem with my PS3. Just signed me out of PSN, my laptop connection is fine though.

Fucking joke. Sony, I love you like a brother, but skimping on the wireless recievers in a modern game console in not acceptable.

Can someone please do a PS3 Internet Connection Test and tell me what your up/download speeds are?

Mine is 7.0 Down, 1.4 Up

Stories of us being after Stoch gathering weight.

Would be alright, quite like him.

Southampton stealing all of Chelsea's old academy players, it's only fair for Chelsea to take Shaw and that Ward Prowse now... Maybe Schneiderlin too, can exchange with Mikel.

Its a problem with my PS3. Just signed me out of PSN, my laptop connection is fine though.

Fucking joke. Sony, I love you like a brother, but skimping on the wireless recievers in a modern game console in not acceptable.

Did the same to me yesterday twice in a row.

Arnie

r2

the fuck did hitch go

Thanks. This is hard. My weapons feel poopy. Actually I'm just poopy.

Can't handle the Hixx/Quicke/Free trifecta. It's like watching Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets.

And I'm Christian Atsu. Running about without a fucking clue.

Hixx

Can't handle the Hixx/Quicke/Free trifecta. It's like watching Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets.

you need comms, game is 1000x better with

supplies are for ranked, you need them to grow clan/level up

Wilbur

Banned

:looooooooool

Me you and Koko are like fucking headless chickens. I went down in that last round more than Messi's going down for tax evasion

Comms as in Mumble or something? How do I use it? I don't have a headset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom