• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. This is hard. My weapons feel poopy. Actually I'm just poopy.

Can't handle the Hixx/Quicke/Free trifecta. It's like watching Xavi/Iniesta/Busquets.

And I'm Christian Atsu. Running about without a fucking clue.

Freewheeling walking straight into a wall several times in a row, is more like watching Neymar try and dribble through half competent defenses imo.

Wilbur

Banned
Bild: "If the de Bruyne transfer fails, BVB will go for Isco."

Who even makes this stuff up?

image.php

Arnie

Aye let's try this night map, I'll slip up Quiche's arse like the monster out of Lost.

And when I'm there I'll realise I've got no weapons and the other two will punch me into oblivion.

Wilbur

Banned
Are we waiting for Hixx to shave again

Fucking Hixx, Quiche, bro and FF. That's the dream team, knocking two sided triangles all about the place.

Meanwhile Arnold Koko and myself faffing about like turkeys

who said fucking hell

Your brother just merked me.

But I killed someone. He was wearing a naughty set of armour. Took my entire seven bullet arsenal to take him down. Bit unfair, like.

Yeah, I don;t like the armour. It should at least make a noise when crawling around with it, or not come with a helmet

FootballFan

Not an MP one yet

I'm gonna leave myself signed in while I have my dinner and see if my connection survives

Has it been heard of for PS3 Slim wireless receivers to shit out after a couple of years?

You tried playing with it connected(ethernet cable) or is wireless your only option?

I have a phat PS3, using wireless, with shit internet here, playing from New Zealand and I don't seem to have any problems.

TLoU - Game of the Gen. After MGS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom