• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Further proof that Chiellini was on fire yesterday.

chiellinionfire.gif

I want Celtic badly, would be awesome. Would be one hell of a show for Europe with both teams' supporters and Großkreutz would be very happy about it :)

Kenka

What does ''Meta'' mean? I do see it a lot places...

meta = "about" or "comments", casually used also as "self-reference"

metaphysics = "about physics"
metaGAF = "comments about GAF"

When you stop commenting about the topic of the thread you post in and start spamming "Free elsk" everywhere, you go meta.

faridmon

meta = "about" or "comments", casually used also as "self-reference"

metaphysics = "about physics"
metaGAF = "comments about GAF"

When you stop commenting about the topic of the thread you post in and start spamming "Free elsk" everywhere, you go meta.

We are doomed, Ladies and Gentlemen, pack your bags.

Can anyone confirm if this is true?

http://bilder.bild.de/fotos-skaliert/super-a-berlin-finale-neu_29864700-1354791665-hell-27549284/3,w=993,c=0.bild.jpeg[IMG]

read as: "Berlin gets the CL final in 2015".[/QUOTE]

It's true apparently (fuck yeah, 2006 WC final stadium :D). Estádio da Luz in Lisbon gets the 2014 final, while San Siro will host the 2016 final.

faridmon

I'd like to think even Giggs is starting to seriously doubt his capacity to continue in top level football.

Him and Phil Neville should just act like upright citizens and say ''I am just shit, I have earned eanough doughs to keep me for the rest of my life. I can probably train some shitty players in the reserve team and earn more doughs''

However, decency does not exist in football.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd like to think even Giggs is starting to seriously doubt his capacity to continue in top level football.

All it takes is one fucking jammy cross or tap-in and we get a media-wide fanfare about how he's a yoga god.

He started yesterday. I guarantee the team is:

DDG; Rafael, Rio, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Young; Rooney, RVP

Wilbur

Banned
Pretty much.

Young needs to concentrate on finding a striker. His passing>>>>>>his shooting.

Fed up of him cutting in and putting it wide. He doesn't cross either because he doesn't take the defender on near the touch line, he comes in and distorts the angle.

Nice little pass to Evra against Reading though, I'll give the cunt that

The moustache is coming back to the Bundesliga and it's glorious. (sorry for the bad colors in the second pic)

oZqT2.jpg

T9MpY.jpg

I think every player should have one.

FootballFan

What a fucking goal against Auckland City. Was a good game and Hiroshima deserved to go through though.

EDIT
Yeah PrematureQuiche, Auckland's out. They coming home

Wilbur

Banned
It's a bit unfair that smaller clubs have to play more rounds for the CWC. If Chelsea are going to win they should be made to earn it against teams looking for a scalp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom