• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekend fixture bingo. Mark your card when..

Mancini is going to be fired.
"Fergie-time"
Ashley Young is a cunt.
Inevitable United penalty decision.
Manicin's questionable defensive substitution.
doicare's post match excuse for defeat.
doicare's post match victory gloat.
"Guys, don't reply to doicare" post
Betting post.
"lol Torres"
LOLerpool
Disappointment as Carragher comes on as a sub.
Kyoufu hates on Alan Pardew's tactics.
PREMIER ASS.
Joe Hart spills one for a goal - Joe Hart lol
'Arry
£50 million.
Giroud misses and easy chance, scores later with his head.
Aston Villa and Stoke make you want to die.
AndresON777 over uses his gif replies.
Swanselona.
Bale dives, precious diamond that he is.
BAAAYEEEEERNNNNN.

Carbonox

Christmas shopping? :lol :lol I'm a cunt, I don't buy presents for family members outside of my mother and her brother (who's more like a brother to me than an uncle so he gets a pressie). Fuck everyone else.

Christmas shopping? :lol :lol I'm a cunt, I don't buy presents for family members outside of my mother and her brother (who's more like a brother to me than an uncle so he gets a pressie). Fuck everyone else.

I get presents for

Mum
Dad
Nan
Brother
Brother
Brother's fiance
Nephew

Cousins, uncles and aunts are done by my Mum

Resented getting my brother's fiance's presents two years running. Jessie J album last year, Pandora bead this year :p

Blablurn

AndresON777 over uses his gif replies.

1683399162-juergen-klopp-3G09.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tottenham Hotspur defender William Gallas was reportedly questioned by police after his wife fell into a hedge.

The 35-year-old has been accused of getting into a heated argument with his partner Nadege at the front door of their home and the exchange is thought to have resulted in the 31-year-old falling into a bush.

"They were arguing but I couldn't understand because it was in French," witness Peter Lenczuk told The Sun. "Then I saw her fall into the bushes."

Nadege was taken to hospital and arrived back at the couple's house today.

wut

Linius

Got presents for my dad, uncle and nephew. Still need some gifts for mum, grandfather (2×) and my aunt.

My own wishlist is: Kubrick blu-ray collection, Mass Effect Trilogy and TDKR Blu-ray.

Joey Barton's French accent is more intimidating than whatever the hell Tom Hardy was doing in the voiceover studio

Anyone with a PS3 and MW2 up for a few games right now? Then we'll settle who's right

No need, you're wrong. This is Fry-levels of wrong

There's no need to go that far :p

Seriously though, they should have got the guy who voiced Bane from the games to do the film voice. Hardy looked and acted the part, but the voice was just really offputting to me.

Anyone here read the Mass Effect books?

Arnie

I thought Hardy's Bane was great, intimidating without going for the obvious.

So I reneged on the pizza last night but, after returning home from Uni famished, I'm tempted to buy one now and have half now, half for tea. It's still 50% off, and I'm having a quiet night in.

I've read every mainline Resident Evil book, even the ones that aren't based on the games. I really enjoyed them :D

Also got a Bioshock book waiting, along with the 3 main Mass Effect books. And if I had a 360, I'd have read all the Halo books as well, so shove them up your grifter :p

@Oxx, I accidentally did that with Papa John's once. Didn't taste too bad, but the texture goes to shit

Blablurn

I've read every mainline Resident Evil book, even the ones that aren't based on the games. I really enjoyed them :D

Also got a Bioshock book waiting, along with the 3 main Mass Effect books. And if I had a 360, I'd have read all the Halo books as well, so shove them up your grifter

i also read the damn metal gear solid book which was a big piece of shit. the video was just the first thing that came up in my mind when i read your question lol.

Arnie

Do you order your pizzas without cheese?
No.

Read some Halo books once, but that's about as far as I'll go. I recognise that they're a bit guff but if you like the fiction then I suppose there's a shred of entertainment there. Which still doesn't explain why anyone would read Mass Effect books, because both the fiction and plot of Mass Effect are utterly terrible.

bud

Huh? You don't think highly of Bane but you do think TDKR is the best of the three?

http://i.picpar.com/1526ea72e46ba3ca39f6af6f21121fe9c424ed41.gif[img][/QUOTE]

well, a rewatch might change that, but for now? yes. i definitely think it's nolan's best shot batman, though.

tdk was saved by ledger's performance. it was quite mediocre otherwise, i thought.
batman begins... well... [url]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320221[/url].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom