• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

elseanio

5XCu9.png

Antti

Sorry about missing Premier league today, slept in.

Serie A for today:
Atalanta +0 65% & u2,25 51%
Roma -0,5 54,5% & u3,25 57%

Dammit stream sucks, miss bitscores. :(

izDuQFAFbcmm7.gif

Sunderland seems to think that if they completely ignore Mata and Hazard it will be easier for them, than to actually try and mark them.

For fucks sake, Romeu is injured, Mikel suspended, Essien loaned out, all other defensive minded midfielders are gone... This is going to go wrong again.

Fuck, Romeu injured >.<

Good move from Rafa though to get Oscar on, if we can get another goal or two before half time perhaps when we concede 3 second half goals we might still get a point.

dc89

Better than Dzeko

Been as good as Aguero this season

Dzeko has earned City points this season and won us the game at West Brom where IIRC no other team has won so far this season in the league.

So...it's debatable. We're points ahead of Chelsea thanks to Dzeko.

Kyoufu

Chelsea fans are a disgrace.

Sorry Chelsea GAF. You know I'm not including you lot. But jesus these lot that go to games... disgraceful.

Wilbur

Banned
Dzeko has earned City points this season and won us the game at West Brom where IIRC no other team has won so far this season in the league.

So...it's debatable. We're points ahead of Chelsea thanks to Dzeko.

Stoke won at West Brom

derExperte

WOOOLLFFSBUUUUURG

Also red against BVB. Unfortunately I don't see Hannover winning against the Pillendreher on Sunday so it looks like they are our main rival now.

spidye

wolfsburg does what baycan't

for the second half
1)Schweinsteiger and Mandzu off
2)Shaq and Gomez in
3)...
4)profit

Chelsea fans are a disgrace.

Sorry Chelsea GAF. You know I'm not including you lot. But jesus these lot that go to games... disgraceful.

What's wrong with them today? If there was some racist shit going on I didn't hear, yeah fuck them. If you are just reacting to one Di Matteo song : Hahaha, no, if anyone have the rights to have the opinion and air it, it's people like that who goes to games home and away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom