• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

What happened this time?

What's wrong with them today? If there was some racist shit going on I didn't hear, yeah fuck them. If you are just reacting to one Di Matteo song : Hahaha, no, if anyone have the rights to have the opinion and air it, it's people like that who goes to games home and away.

Team is leading with Torres scoring the goal (dat Rafa connection) yet fans are chanting for Di Matteo...

that's so sad.

fuenf

WOOOLLFFSBUUUUURG

Also red against BVB. Unfortunately I don't see Hannover winning against the Pillendreher on Sunday so it looks like they are our main rival now.

I hope Slomka's extension gives H96 some extra lift.

And lol about time Dortmund's luck finally ran out. I dont care if it's unjust, this fucking club had literally EVERYTHING going for them the last two season.

Sloane

Banned
I hope Slomka's extension gives H96 some extra lift.

And lol about time Dortmund's luck finally ran out. I dont care if it's unjust, this fucking club had literally EVERYTHING going for them the last two season.
What are you talking about? Bayern got eleven penalties last season, if I remember correctly, Dortmund one. And Stark already screwed them against Leverkusen last year,meow were they lucky?

Tc91

How haven't Sunderland scored?! Cranking it up!

Edit: WTF @ Steve McManaman LOL, goalkeeper kicks it up field and he's like a little kid. "HERE WE GO...BOOOOOOOOM!!! BIG KICK UPFIELD!!"

Team is leading with Torres scoring the goal (dat Rafa connection) yet fans are chanting for Di Matteo...

that's so sad.

It's football that is what it is, well within their rights to not like the spanish interim waiter and give some credit to a club legend that won CL while they are at it. What a pussification of the premier league, "omg so sad" " Chelsea fans are a disgrace".

#RafaOut.

Kyoufu

It's football that is what it is, well within their rights to not like the spanish interim waiter and give some credit to a club legend that won CL while they are at it. What a pussification of the premier league, "omg so sad" " Chelsea fans are a disgrace".

#RafaOut.

I enjoyed this post.

GQman2121

Banned

that's so sad.

While I somewhat agree that it's time to move on; I understand why they're continuing to support RDM. One year ago we were in the same downward spiral and yet he was able to right the ship and find a way to win--outside of the league anyway. You can't just forget that after only a few games with the way he was let go.

fuenf

While I somewhat agree that it's time to move on; I understand why they're continuing to support RDM. One year ago we were in the same downward spiral and yet he was able to right the ship and find a way to win--outside of the league anyway. You can't just forget that after only a few games.

lol he got lucky.

#RafaOut.

Christ, I hope you're being facetious

Empty

switched from arsenal to sunderland-chelsea.

sunderland's passing game has been vastly better than arsenal's......

lol he got lucky.

Call it what you want, Chelsea certainly haven't improved since he left.

Christ, I hope you're being facetious

Only with the hashtag at the end. The fans, especially the ones travelling around the country to watch Chelsea should be able to chant whatever they want about the state of the club and the manager. I've booed Copenhagens managers before and it felt good mang.

Hixx

Ramires competing with O'Shea for worst attempt of the century

Danny Rose is doing quite well at Sunderland but he needs to realise his goal against Arsenal was a fluke lol

Came very close to scoring an identical goal against Norwich tbf. Just came up against a competent keeper ;)

GQman2121

Banned
Also, Moses looks like he is going to end up quite the bargin. He's got moves on top of moves. That right side could be very fast if Wallace is able to make the first team in the next year or two.

But they thrashed Nordsjaelland, should find some consolation in that and they'll most likely win the Europa League now.

I think Chelsea under Egil Olsen would trash Nordsjælland in the state they were in. Missing both their central defenders and quite a few other players. But I did really enjoy seeing Nordsjælland finally get trashed in the Danish media, such a cunt team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom