• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
bvCVN.jpg

lol

Open letter from Rafa Benitez on his site

Doesn't say a whole lot, quite interesting hes done it though.

I would be interested in reading it though if wrote on it about the decisions he makes as Chelsea manager, it would never happen (club won't allow it, he wouldn't want to be seen trying to justify what he does) but I would be very supportive of it if he did.

Hes had a good week and hopefully winning round some of the "boo-boys" (or fucking idiots as I like to call them), things would improve significantly if he came back from Japan with the Club World Cup...

dc89

Fuck I've felt ropey all night. Well since like 6pm. Tummys been a big dodgy.

Just made myself sick and I feel loads better all ready.

Linius

Hey Kyoufu, you just popped up in my Twitter feed. A retweet from 7threst :p

True words about the 3DS, fuckers at Nintendo.

Linius

Man. Protecting your tweets is sooooo pointless. It stops you from being RT'd. So dumb lol.

I mainly tweet between a small circle of people I know IRL or from a Dutch forum I frequent. And I protect my tweets from my dad who's also on Twitter. He doesn't have to know every little thing :p

Though I do have an open account as well, so I can retweet stuff to win prices :p

GolazoDan

I wish I could make threads, I've been playing God of War III for the first time. Quite LTTP, not even finished the first/played any of the second. Should finish the first, I got into that temple after the desert bit and haven't played it since. Dunno how much is left after that but I know enough about the story that GOW3 basically makes sense. Kratos is a dick, etc.

Probably go and hide at the cinema during the football tomorrow. If Seven Psychopaths is on, even better.

I wish I could make threads, I've been playing God of War III for the first time. Quite LTTP, not even finished the first/played any of the second. Should finish the first, I got into that temple after the desert bit and haven't played it since. Dunno how much is left after that but I know enough about the story that GOW3 basically makes sense. Kratos is a dick, etc.

Probably go and hide at the cinema during the football tomorrow. If Seven Psychopaths is on, even better.

Gorgeous game, looks like a painting at times. But the gameplay is quite boring :lol

Linius

The past few months I frequented the AC:III and FC:3 threads. Luckily I never talk about PC vs. Console stuff. I just stick to my experiences with the game. But it seems you can get banned for doing almost nothing.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't go to gaming side unless I'm reading about GTA or finding out when Skyrim DLC is coming to PS3. Apart from that, its Off-Topic agogo

Plasma

Banned
Jesus christ Swansea you're a Premier League team act like it, stop playing that stupid music every time you score a goal.

Jesus christ Swansea you're a Premier League team act like it, stop playing that stupid music every time you score a goal.

Ugh Copenhagen has started doing this too... They hired a fucking DJ for it and we now got cheerleaders too, at least the cheerleaders has learnt to stay away from the more ultra stands, they mostly just throw stuff at them, it doesn't get much dumber than cheerleaders.

We'll concede first no doubt but I'm quite confident that we will win.

We have a game changer now in RVP and Rooney is in fine form playing deeper.

2 or 3-1 United.
I think he has been very average. If he isn't at it tmrw we are done for, RVP won't even get the ball.

Wilbur

Banned
We'll concede first no doubt but I'm quite confident that we will win.

We have a game changer now in RVP and Rooney is in fine form playing deeper.

2 or 3-1 United.

Don't tempt the fates you bastard.

I don't like Rooney playing deep a lot of the time, especially if Clev's there. He just steps on his toes and Tom becomes redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom