• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck I can feel my little rectal muscles pulsing in fear. I know we're going to turn up and play absolutely shit. Absolutely fucking shit.

WJD

Reckon RVP might pinch one today but I doubt it'll be enough for us.

3 goals and 2 assists in the four "big games" so far this season so I'd count on him to be involved again in some capacity.

Fuck I can feel my little rectal muscles pulsing in fear. I know we're going to turn up and play absolutely shit. Absolutely fucking shit.
This is actually the worst thing.

I don't even mind that much if we lose. It can happen and were away and City are a good team. I just can't accept the way we've played against them over the last year. It's soulless and we looked scared of them. The FA cup tie was the worst actually - we won that game but it didn't feel satisfying.

If we lose and we play really hard and give it our best, id rather that than we lose by rolling over and not giving it a go. The 6-1 was better than what happened in May.

Wilbur

Banned
This is actually the worst thing.

I don't even mind that much if we lose. It can happen and were away and City are a good team. I just can't accept the way we've played against them over the last year. It's soulless and we looked scared of them. The FA cup tie was the worst actually - we won that game but it didn't feel satisfying.

If we lose and we play really hard and give it our best, id rather that than we lose by rolling over and not giving it a go. The 6-1 was better than what happened in May.

Yep. I was so fucking disappointed after the FA Cup tie. Just surrendered to 10 men and lucky to come out of it with a win. 6-1 was an anomaly, we all know that - three goals in injury time just because we were being naive - but the way we sat back and did fuck all at the Etihad was unforgivable, really.

Manager

So many injuries in both teams, I feel it's a 50/50. City should win with the team they have, but there have been so many underperformers this season.

Thankfully the defense has been working well lately, but strikers needs to score more.

Kyoufu

I think Man United will do better than they did last season. RVP has made them much more threatening.

But RVP failed to score against them at the Emirates last season so.. hmm.

I think Man United may win this somehow but I want City to win of course.

Hixx

I hope City batter United.

Just so Phil Bardsley cries himself into a state of dehydration and he can't play on tuesday.

Salazar

I hope City batter United.

a9q3risceai9ue2xqqdw.jpg

Reconsider.

Tc91

I think Man United will do better than they did last season. RVP has made them much more threatening.

But RVP failed to score against them at the Emirates last season so.. hmm.

I think Man United may win this somehow but I want City to win of course.

You're starting to see the light my united brother. When Mourinho joins you'll join us.

Fuck Pardews 4-4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom