• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or do Spurs games always fall on a Sunday but never get included in the "Super" bit. As in they play at 3 so it's not televised and nobody talks about it.

Is it just me or do Spurs games always fall on a Sunday but never get included in the "Super" bit. As in they play at 3 so it's not televised and nobody talks about it.

Well they play Europa on a Thursday so their games are likely to fall on a Sunday, can't put every game of theirs on TV, depends how the TV schedule works out. They're on super Sunday next week

Zabojnik

Exactly.

I can see Pirlo spamming long balls straight to his chest/head. He's a monster in set pieces, and we're extremely dangerous at those already.

i think he will be better than what you have now, but not amazing tho.

Yep. Has he said anything new about when or where he'd like to move? I have zero confidence in Marotta's ability in signing a big name, much less in January. Not after this summer. He seemed happy with moving to Juve in the summer, but now, who knows. We might have missed the train.

i1ICcgxSH7GTt.gif

O6isT.jpg

mtVW7.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yep. Has he said anything new about when or where he'd like to move? I have zero confidence in Marotta's ability in signing a big name, much less in January. Not after this summer. He seemed happy with moving to Juve in the summer, but now, who knows. We might have missed the train.

He said he's only going to leave in the summer. I don't think I want him in the summer.

derExperte

I just don't think he took penalties.

I too read that penalties are not included in the number of goals that always gets mentioned but don't know if he shot any in that year or they aren't counted for whatever reason. Overall Google tells me he scored 51 penalty goals in his Bundesliga career (almost record) and botched 12 (record).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom