• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^How am I supposed to take it seriously though?
Why do Juve not have a git big fuck off stadium? Surely you have the fanbase to warrant it?

Our old shitty stadium had 69,000 seats, the average was always in the 40s or worse. Mostly because it was a shit stadium but the attendance in Italy is generally pretty poor for various reasons.

FootballFan

HELLY YEAH FADY

And Bebe's crossing ability.

He's too good. He's done everything in the spanish league, time to move to a different league. Glazers spend all that Chevy money on him.

Or offer a Bebe swap.

He is going after the top scorer in La Liga history next. Not his fault he loves Barca :p

Scum

Despicable.png

FootballFan

I think 90 is a realistic target for him to reach by the end of the month.

3 more games left + whatever is left in this Betis game.

Timurid

3 Records Messi can Break with 1 Goal Tonight: #Messi73 (Most Club Goals) - #Messi85 (Most Goals Club+NT) - #Messi191 Barca Liga Top Scorer
Damn that's a lot of records broken. Congrats he deserves it all. I wonder what pele is doing now? hehe

3Sixty

I really feel like I should be impressed. But I can't really bring myself to give a shit.

It reminds me of when RVP was gunning for most EPL goals in a calender year.

Its a record no one knows exists until someone is coming close to breaking it.

bud

i really am curious as to what kind of underwear messi wears. does he shave, trim or let it grow free and wild only to occasionally cut it? when he masturbates, does he do it with his left hand, right hand or both? does he cum in a tissue or some old sock/cloth? does he masturbate at all? does he like going down on his girlfriend? does he like anal? is he slow and gentle or hard and rough? is he a booty man or a tittie man? what is his favourite position? does he kiss her right after he comes in her mouth? what are his kinks?

how big is his cock

Clegg

i really am curious as to what kind of underwear messi wears. does he shave, trim or let it grow free and wild only to occasionally cut it? when he masturbates, does he do it with his left hand, right hand or both? does he cum in a tissue or some old sock/cloth? does he masturbate at all? does he like going down on his girlfriend? does he like anal? is he slow and gentle or hard and rough? is he a booty man or a tittie man? what is his favourite position? does he kiss her right after he comes in her mouth? what are his kinks?

how big is his cock

I'm not giving you a tag quote.

FootballFan

how big is his cock

omg...

I ask these same questions every day

Messi

how big is his cock

6'

Does anyone actually care if Messi wins the World Cup? Sure, it'd be lovely to see him win it, but Torres has won it...lol

Also Pele is an asshat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom