• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
i really am curious as to what kind of underwear messi wears

dominik-mens-mesh-boxer-shorts-with-leopard-pattern-4006-hot-sale-676a190e-800x800.jpg

does he shave, trim or let it grow free and wild only to occasionally cut it?

7119_gallery.jpg

when he masturbates, does he do it with his left hand, right hand or both?

mouth430x300.jpg

does he cum in a tissue or some old sock/cloth?

1.jpg

does he masturbate at all?

two-thumbs-up.jpg

does he like going down on his girlfriend?

does he like anal?

is he slow and gentle or hard and rough?

ibsLZ6i9Eryz3k.gif

is he a booty man or a tittie man?

tumblr_lka6mfy4zd1qatq6d.gif

what is his favourite position?

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

does he kiss her right after he comes in her mouth?

tumblr_lyq6xuNlBh1r6w575o1_400.gif

what are his kinks?

how big is his cock

International title has nothing to do with how good he is.

I know, but I'd still consider it as sort of a "chink in his armor", I'd like him to prove himself in a different environment, be it at a different club (not going to happen, ever) or at international stage.
I mean, you can shit on Pele for his goal record in the Brazilian league, but he did well internationally, while Messi is not happening for ARG.

Winning the WC, or any cup for that matter, is a team effort and has little to do with personal quality.

Yep, Copa America would be fine too, actually.

/Wilbury is the illest, literally...hehe

//Cavaneeehh

Kyoufu

I know, but I'd still consider it as sort of a "chink in his armor", I'd like him to prove himself in a different environment, be it at a different club (not going to happen, ever) or at international stage.
I mean, you can shit on Pele for his goal record in the Brazilian league, but he did well internationally, while Messi is not happening for ARG.

7 goals in 12 games or something for Argentina.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Messi's gonna get to Brazil 2014 the same age Maradona was when he won in Mexico 1986. People like to shit on Messi for not being Maradona, but they tend to forget Maradona was complete arse in Spain 1982.

Messi's gonna get to Brazil 2014 the same age Maradona was when he won in Mexico 1986. People like to shit on Messi for not being Maradona, but they tend to forget Maradona was complete arse in Spain 1982.

Yeah, I'd just like him not be shitty for a change and maybe decide a game or two all by himself, like Maradona and Pele did. I don't even need him to win a Copa or a WC really. There's a lot that can go wrong for a team in such tourneys.
But until then I won't be calling him the greatest or god or such.
/and his career is nowhere near the end so yeah, he could still get there - no doubt.

7 goals in 12 games or something for Argentina.

Yeah, WC qualification/friendlies though. Meh.

Messi doesn't need to win the World Cup for me but if he does it will seal it. I want him to win it for himself more than anything really, I don't wanna say he deserves it...but it'd be a shame if a player as great as him didn't win it.

Dinokill

Muller still has the best ratio though. Muller will be at 95 if he played 5 more games that year. Too bad this does no count to the so called sports journalists.

Wilbur

Banned
Still the greatest player I've ever seen. Hard for me to judge Pele and Maradona but only three players have made that impression of best ever for me. OG Ronaldo, Zidane and Messi.

Muller still has the best ratio though. Muller will be at 95 if he played 5 more games that year. Too bad this does no count to the so called sports journalists.

Well... because he might not have scored in any of them.

Clegg

What does goals ratio have to do with anything?

It's about the amount of goals you've scored, and not the amount you would have scored.

bud

zidane was an artist. take away all the statistics, and zidane will come out as the most stunning, technically-gifted footballer of all-time.

zidane was an artist. take away all the statistics, and zidane will come out as the most stunning, technically-gifted footballer of all-time.
Yeah Zidane is still the player that most takes my breath away.

BUT, football is not just about the beauty - scoring goasl, being effective and winning things matters and Messi is able to combine technical brilliance with dragging his team over the line time and time again.

I agree - Zidane was very special, the best for me before Messi...but Messi has just taken things to another level now.

Clegg

Yeah Zidane is still the player that most takes my breath away.

BUT, football is not just about the beauty - scoring goasl, being effective and winning things matters and Messi is able to combine technical brilliance with dragging his team over the line time and time again.

I agree - Zidane was very special, the best for me before Messi...but Messi has just taken things to another level now.

Schweinsteiger is better than both.

Linius

fUlf2.png

Been listening to a lot of Led Zep the past two days, really diggin' it.

And come on Barca, score that third one please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom