• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

c5c8a22154102221eb843324bce32273.jpg

Inter ammazza grandi! Would've prefered a draw, but oh well. Here's hoping for another Napoli depression period after losing a big match.

Keio

For a Finer World
Messi hit god tier. Best footballer ever.

Very nervous finish for Barca though. Their luck must run out at some point.

Scum

It's the 1st of Jan, 2012 and Cunt City are not doing so well. 12th in the league, Arsenal at home is the next fixture, Moyes is disappointed with the way things are going, and the first cunt of the club that wants to leave is non other than Tevez. lol

Captain: John Terry
Vice Captain: Rio Ferdinand

Ahahahaha!

Fady K

Excellent win for Barca. They lost 2 points in this fixture last season. In this season, Real madrid lost this fixture.

With Chelsea out, I agree :p

Celtic still in the CL though..

If Celtic somehow manages to win CL I am going to murder all my Scottish family. That will mean Copenhagen won't go directly in CL group stage next season.

Just let Barca, Porto, United, Real, Dortmund or Bayern win it please. One that will qualify through their own league.

Fady K

Did Pep ever have such a good league run in his four year tenure at Barca? Still , Tito has a long way to go.

Man, I feel quite bad for Tottenham, at 90 minutes they were winning. 5 minutes later they lose :/

And wow, did not realize Inter Milan are SECOND! Interesting.

Wilbur

Banned
Just read through the thread from the match.

Meier get back in here now.

We're not letting you off that easy.

You know what, I love Meier. He's intelligent and knowledgeable and polite... unless a City game is on. Then all logic and coherency goes out the window :lol

Fuck Romeu is apparently out for 2 months. That coupled with Mikel being banned for 2 more matches... Ugh, Chelsae got no other DM's.

Ws08r.jpg

Oh wait :p

I actually thought Chelsea would play a major role in this years EPL, but I guess this team will probably need one more season to be fully competitive again.

They should not have let go of Meireles. I dont know what they were thinking. He was decent.

Thought he was terrible tbh, he often looked like he couldn't pass the ball over 2 meters. How many goals did he give away against Barca? Was embarrassing haha. Essien however... That's a real DM even if he never showed form again after the injury and he's only loaned out. :/

Fady K

Ws08r.jpg

Oh wait :p

I actually thought Chelsea would play a major role in this years EPL, but I guess this team will probably need one more season to be fully competitive again.

This season at the EPL is definitely about Manchester United. No one comes close to their consistency this season. Sure they lose at times - but like one in eight league games or something. If they stay like this its a one horse race this season. Man City are decent but they drop too many points.

Thought he was terrible tbh, he often looked like he couldn't pass the ball over 2 meters. How many goals did he give away against Barca? Was embarrassing haha. Essien however... That's a real DM even if he never showed form again after the injury and he's only loaned out. :/

He did have many bad games actually. At times he was able to inspire a lot of style and creativity. He was dreadful aganst Barca! Lets hope Lampard doesn't get injured in the club world cup!

Lunchbox

Banned
We can't compete with their UNICEF power. Fergie time has its limits.

this years team shouldnt have won against chelsea, city or even arsenal for that matter, but they did. theres this who gives a shit we suck anyways attitude about this team that drives it to wins.

kinda like a shitty version of 98/99 where they didnt bother to mark Rivaldo......cause they couldnt. so instead they just kept trying to out score him. we'll do it again

That Meier post about Aguero's shot being a "goal of the season" contender made me lol earlier. All Aguero did was stumble through the defence and hit a rubbish shot.

:lol

I love how he "created" his own space for the first. And my God at his accuracy for the second.
Tbf Alexis' movement for that first goal was splendid. Kinda reminded me of an NFL manoeuvre actually. Totally opened up the space for Messi

That Meier post about Aguero's shot being a "goal of the season" contender made me lol earlier. All Aguero did was stumble through the defence and hit a rubbish shot.

:lol
He's City's Soi-Fong.

<3 Soi-Fong

Fady K

Tbf Alexis' movement for that first goal was splendid. Kinda reminded me of an NFL manoeuvre actually. Totally opened up the space for Messi

He's City's Soi-Fong.

<3 Soi-Fong

Yes, they are just so good and quick with scanning their surroundings from time to time. A very appreciative skill in football.

He did.

The general point stands, though.
I was too keen, but he's getting there.

Don't think there has been much between him or say Johnson/Zab this season.

I will happily admit I love the guy so I'm biased even when trying not to be - but really think he's been great this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom