• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for my penulty pic but I couldn't find it. ;_;

There it is

jNOA3ZDUkMv2K.jpg

I watched most of this game on Football First, and 3 or 4 times Barry does this thing where he just runs into people with his back turned and goes nowhere near the ball.

Zabojnik

Ventura & Ogbonna: "An honest foul."

killerglik.gif

Get the fuck out of here. I get it, it's the derby, nobody is asking you to say "Glik should've had his player licence revoked". But if you don't have anything to say at all, don't come up with shit like "it was an honest challenge" and "if he would've hit the ball, it wouldn't have been a foul". Just shut the fuck up or talk about how for 15 legendary minutes Toro managed to hold Juve back.

Hieberrr

Donovan wasting time and getting a yellow = Commentator: "It''s a veteran move. If you have one to give up, do it."

The bias. So strong.

Another PK; game is done.

Slizz

Beckham gets a standing ovation and now every team he's played for he's won the league title in his last season with the clubs.

Rooney looked good today.

Was impossibly rubbish on Wednesday.

Got to say, I just love how he can play so many positions. Really is so valuable to have a player so versatile and so good.

Antti

What the fuck? That's not a clean challenge by a long shot. It doesn't matter if he gets the ball first if he lunges in with both feet, soles first.

Slizz

K Beckham, now that you're most likely done playing football its time to own a team.

Bring Miami that team Becksss

Good to see Becks win another cup for LA Galaxy and a nice way to sign off.

A shame he called time on his own career so early. Was only 30 when he went to the States I think. Definitely could and should have stayed in Europe for a few more years.

Januzaj and Deahli, United U18s, had a great game today.

3 assists and a goal between them.
We'll dispose of Daehli along the way.

Adnan is the truth.

Slizz

Good to see Becks win another cup for LA Galaxy and a nice way to sign off.

A shame he called time on his own career so early. Was only 30 when he went to the States I think. Definitely could and should have stayed in Europe for a few more years.

He's icon status. Had to go do something that hadn't been done and thats make at least some Americans care about football and specifically the below-average domestic league.

He's icon status. Had to go do something that hadn't been done and thats make at least some Americans care about football and specifically the below-average domestic league.
Don't get me wrong. Beckham is a champ. Got limitless love and admiration for him and it seems like he really has done a good job of lifting the profile of the MLS and more importantly than anything I think he has genuinely enjoyed it.

I just think when he went over to LA, he moved to a level of football which was quite a way below his. And in some ways that is slightly sad for a player of his quality.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
“Togo international and captain of the Sparrow Hawks Emmanuel Sheyi Adebayor hereby brings to the notice of the general public that he is suspending his international career with Togo team,” the player said in a statement released by his public relations officer Amedodji Blaise in Lome.

Excellent news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom