• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
They'll still win this game easily. Even 4-0 wasn't enough to stop them in the last round, and that was a PL side.

Fady K

If Sunderland win this it will be the first league game of the season that they win against 11 men (if Reading stay at 11).

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yep. By a distance as well I feel.

No consistent sources of goals, a medicre defense, average keepers and a midfield that really struggles to impose themselves. No money either to improve in January

The biggest issue with them is Federici. He is godawful and has cost them points already. You'll never stay up with such a cretin in goal.

Wilbur

Banned
Yep. By a distance as well I feel.

No consistent sources of goals, a medicre defense, average keepers and a midfield that really struggles to impose themselves. No money either to improve in January

Well they do have some money, owned by a Russian bloke aren't they? Zingaravich?

They won't be able to get any real quality in though. I'd be surprised if they got more than 25 points. They're the only team 100% going down for me.

Well they do have some money, owned by a Russian bloke aren't they? Zingaravich?

They won't be able to get any real quality in though. I'd be surprised if they got more than 25 points. They're the only team 100% going down for me.

I thought he was one of those billionnaires who comes to the club with promises of massive spending, and then spends the same or less than the previous owner. Like those Formula 1 knobends at QPR

Yen

Which championship teams do you guys expect to join the PL next season? Cardiff looking like the team to bet on huh?

People have been saying that for 4/5 years by now.

Just bought the THQ Humble Bundle, even though my laptop is crap. I've became one of those people, haven't I?

dc89

I just vomited for the first time in about 6 years. Not pleasant.

Sickness bug? I had it on Saturday night.

Luckily I have this nack with bugs like that. I think my body goes into hibernation mode to stop me eating because it knows what's coming. On Saturday I had lunch, then went really tired so slept for a few hours. Then I had a slice of pizza, then I was sick a few hours after that. But it could have been much worse, if I was awake I'd have stuffed a bag if crisps, a cup of tea or two, maybe a few buscuits etc.

Wilbur

Banned
I thought he was one of those billionnaires who comes to the club with promises of massive spending, and then spends the same or less than the previous owner. Like those Formula 1 knobends at QPR

Yeah, he might be. He spent an alright amount in the summer; nothing extravagant, think it was less than £20m.

Which championship teams do you guys expect to join the PL next season? Cardiff looking like the team to bet on huh?

Cardiff either come up automatically or they bottle the playoffs, but I think this is their year. Notts Forest and Middlesborough are coming up with them, for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom