• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

I picked Spec-Ops, Sly Collection, Sports Champions 2 and Deus Ex for $40 total on black Friday weekend. I've opened none of them yet. I didn't really care for the Spec-Ops demo, but for $10 I figured why not. Like Dishonored, it's one of the more divisive games released this year.

Great deal man! I hear Spec Ops is a must play for its narrative. I didn't care for the demo much but apparently it gets more interesting as you play on.

Out of interest, why are some people with football avatars gaming-side so reluctant to get involved in this thread?

Yeah I see quite a lot of members with Messi, Rooney, Real Madrid etc in their avatars who I've never seen post in here.

I was thinking this as well. I have a feeling they do not know the footy thread exists, especially with it being in the community section nowadays.

Wilbur

Banned
We don't talk about football anyway.

true i'll get him to join

Too many fans throwing shit around in here.

UsiJl.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Show him Iniesta pics on google and then tell me he is not interested in football.

I think he'd just be interested in why he was so white.

He's watched Euro games, watched PL games, Champions League games, attempted to learn about a few teams, played FIFA, watched me play FM... and he has no interest whatsoever. He's a lost cause.

Fady K

Facebook footygaffers, you can get an awesome single player FPS for your PC for free by simply LIKING the page. That's right. A whole game for free - and an excellent one at that I hear. Metro 2033, details here

Oxx

I think he'd just be interested in why he was so white.

He's watched Euro games, watched PL games, Champions League games, attempted to learn about a few teams, played FIFA, watched me play FM... and he has no interest whatsoever. He's a lost cause.

Has he seen Ivanovic's arse?

Facebook footygaffers, you can get an awesome single player FPS for your PC for free by simply LIKING the page. That's right. A whole game for free - and an excellent one at that I hear. Metro 2033, details here

Poor THQ, are they just trying to boost the amount of people owning their games to get a better price for their IPs?

FootballFan

That is pretty cool, thanks. :D

Also that is probably the first time in about 5 years that I've been on gamespot lol.

Fady K

Poor THQ, are they just trying to boost the amount of people owning their games to get a better price for their IPs?

That would suck, as the new game is looking good! I wonder if they are just trying to boost potential sales for the sequel.

That is pretty cool, thanks. :D

Also that is probably the first time in about 5 years that I've been on gamespot lol.

You're most welcome buddy! Gamespot used to be a lot more popular 5 years ago!

3Sixty

Goal Sunderland.

On one hand a Sunderland win puts them above us. On the other a Reading loss is one step closer to McDermott being sacked.

Meier

I kinda like the Barca home and away. I'm a sucker for those super bright kits though I suppose. I like stuff that goes against the status quo I suppose.

Fady K

Yeah they think they are. It's also in the humble bundle for like 5.5 dollars together with Saints Row 3, darksiders, red faction and a bunch of other games.

But yeah Metro 2033 is great, very much a Russian FPS though. :p

A bundle like that shows you that the company is not in the best of terms :[ Even the president of the company contributed so much to it. Always good to have good single player experiences ^_^

Our home and away are both fantastic.

Kidding, away kit is a piece of crap lol.

Away kit looks like a fruit roll up! Great candy indeed, but not good for the shirt!

352937.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom