• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Regulars said this?

Should be a fun CL final again.

I don't remember any regulars saying this.

I would love to see it. Manchester Utd vs Barcelona MATCHES are always such epic classy occasions. Wembley again too. Its kind of a special place for us Barca fans.

Wilbur

Banned
Liverpool fans have a weed-like presence, don't we.

There were some United fans in here saying that if their club stopped winning they'd stop following the team. Loollllololololooool

Who said that?! I hope I didn't say that in one of my depressed post loss rants :lol :lol

come on name and shame plz

ShogunX

Arsenal Mania providing some good stuff at the moment -

and he's not a f*cking brazilian, how the f*ck does he get away with calling himself Gervinho, Mr Gervais Lombe Yao Kouassi? Drogba didnt call himself Drogbinho, Yaya didnt call himself Grand Tourinho, how does a man with zero skill get away with dubbing himself a brazilian moniker, the only brazilian he got was when he shaved ...... cause he aint got no balls

3s5geo.jpg

K1LLER7

I can't support a club that has pretend fans like you, I'm out

ARSENAL I HAVE ADOPTED YOU

Next week i'll support City, i've got a soft spot for Nasri too.

^ :lol yeah that could happen until the Koptimism starts :p

OriginalThinking was right about Viva though.

Arshavin doesn't play and Arsenal get shamed out of the COC. Can't say I'm surprised. That's what they get for fielding a team full of pechos frios.

GorillaJu

Arshavin doesn't play and Arsenal get shamed out of the COC. Can't say I'm surprised. That's what they get for fielding a team full of pechos frios.

But they turned off the lights, stared into a mirror and called Chamakh's name 3 times. How much farther can one be expected to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom