• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
vucinicsaysfuckyouyurt.gif

vucinicyurt.gif

It was against Palermo, clearly doesn't count with that defense.

Meh, I don't want Llorente for Juve. He's good but he's not WC good. Plus the age thing and not even playing anymore.

Can we swoop Suarez? I imagine he wants to play CL football at some point.

Mourinho and Suarez at the same club. Throw Pepe and Ronaldo into the mix, and you have some hilarity on the pitch

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Meh, I don't want Llorente for Juve. He's good but he's not WC good. Plus the age thing and not even playing anymore.

Can we swoop Suarez? I imagine he wants to play CL football at some point.

No chance signing Suarez.

There's that story that Perez was at a dinner with Casillas and Falcao was there and he was overheard saying to Casillas "should I send Falcao a napkin".

(How he approached Zidane.)

Hopefully he goes to Madrid. Make it happen Florentino.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^The opposite makes more sense. We need a Falcao, Madrid needs a good second striker like Suarez. Besides, why would Atletico sell to Madrid!

But we don't have 60m, so you might as well give both of them your napkins.
Why, you've got Matri?

Bendtner is ahead of Matri in the pecking order, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

Yen

There's that story that Perez was at a dinner with Casillas and Falcao was there and he was overheard saying to Casillas "should I send Falcao a napkin".

(How he approached Zidane.)

Hopefully he goes to Madrid. Make it happen Florentino.

oh ho

pulga

Banned
^The opposite makes more sense. We need a Falcao, Madrid needs a good second striker like Suarez. Besides, why would Atletico sell to Madrid!

But we don't have 60m, so you might as well give both of them your napkins.

Bendtner is ahead of Matri in the pecking order, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

Marotta landing Falcao? We don't have enough players and co-ownerships to offer to Atletico :lol

You support Madrid and Juve?

#gloryhunter

:p

Lol, seems like it now doesn't it. The Serie B slumming wasn't fun, nor the subsequent shitty seasons after D:

ShogunX

If Arsenal are grabbing Huntelaar, can we go in for Llorente, considering his wish to play in the PL.

You seen that Zidane's son Enzo is meant to be joining our Academy in February? Only speculation at the moment but it would appear that the youngsters breaking into the first team is peaking the interest.

Will Hughes is apparently also on the cards. Looks a real prospect that lad but I imagine he would cost a fair bit.

pulga

Banned
You seen that Zidane's son Enzo is meant to be joining our Academy in February? Only speculation at the moment but it would appear that the youngsters breaking into the first team is peaking the interest.

Will Hughes is apparently also on the cards. Looks a real prospect that lad but I imagine he would cost a fair bit.

You fucks stay away from Enzo. He scored a superb goal recently!

Arnie

Fuck, if we snap up Enzo Zidane I'm changing my avatar. Not seen Will Hughes play, so don't know what to expect.

Not surprised at youngsters wanting to join our academy, though.

Timurid

A good point for Nancy! PSG can take advantage of this by beating Lyon on Sunday jumping to first spot with Lyon. Now Bastia has to beat or draw against Marseille and all is well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom