• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

There's that story that Perez was at a dinner with Casillas and Falcao was there and he was overheard saying to Casillas "should I send Falcao a napkin".

(How he approached Zidane.)

Hopefully he goes to Madrid. Make it happen Florentino.

Why would you want that? I wouldn't want Falcao at Real or Barca. He can't be a goal scoring machine with Cr and Messi in his team.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs players and staff did some hospital visits today. looooool at Steffen Freund in this pic:

205142_10151213750668505_1807919662_n.jpg

Also:

soon

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal down holding his injured knee. Why the fuck did he start?

Asamoah Should be in the middle not an injured Vidal.

It kind of is. He's a cunt, but a cunt I can like cause it's him and Per Bjerregaard alone completely destroying Brøndby, it's hilarious cause the club got a lot of potential in terms of fans and such... But those two people are just so amazingly incompetent and they refuse to give away any power. :D
To be frank, I had completely forgotten that you had this avatar. I simply made it myself after you posted those stunning pictures of Winther and I only realised you had used this avatar after I made my first post rocking his beautiful mug.

Would have never thought I'd see a person with saggier eyes than 'Arry

FootballFan

Of course he can. Benzema and Higuain netted a fuckton of goals last season. Not our problem if Messi steals all the limelight from YOUR strikers.

http://www.diez.hn/Inicio/Ediciones/2012/12/12/Noticias/VIDEO-Florentino-bromea-con-sacar-una-servilleta-para-fichar-a-Falcao#.UMjkfqWPdAS

FLO PLS

Yeah I know Benz and Higuain get 30+ goals but Ronaldo is still the main man of the team, where as if Falcao went to another club he could be like Torres was for Liverpool.

And you don't have to remind me that none of our players get 15+ goals except for Messi who gets 70+ lol. Tbf Villa was injured but still...someone else fucking score please.

Wes

venison crêpe
If Llorente's contract is up next summer and he's not getting many starts now, why not bid for him in January? Isn't it basically the same deal as with Huntelaar?

pulga

Banned
Yeah I know Benz and Higuain get 30+ goals but Ronaldo is still the main man of the team, where as if Falcao went to another club he could be like Torres was for Liverpool.

And you don't have to remind me that none of our players get 15+ goals except for Messi who gets 70+ lol. Tbf Villa was injured but still...someone else fucking score please.

Much as it pains me to admit, Ronaldo seems to be slowing down this season. We need them both to go up against that little argentinian turd :lol

Linius

This week is hospital visiting time apparently. City players did it yesterday.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/45367_10152334421345455_1311186628_n.jpg[/IMG

Zaba is the best.[/QUOTE]

Ajax did it a few weeks back.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/UILxw.jpg

FootballFan

Much as it pains me to admit, Ronaldo seems to be slowing down this season. We need them both to go up against that little argentinian turd :lol

I think it was you that I asked a month or two ago on when you think cr will start to decline, you said after this season. Seems like a good prediction now tbh.

Though CR on a decline is still better than most lol but you know what I mean.

Blablurn

Hoeneß said we will not raise the capacity of our stadium :( building a third stand would cost 100.000.000 since you have to disassemble the roof.

ShogunX

How awesome must it be to have Suarez at your bed side? :lol

It would be amazing but unhealthy. My Wife is very worried about the severe man crush I already have on him so to meet him in person might tip me over the edge.

Also He's beaming in every picture.

2_50c8be847aa33848167057.jpg

It would be amazing but unhealthy. My Wide is very worried about the severe man crush I already have on him so to meet him in person might tip me over the edge.

Also He's beaming in every picture.

2_50c8be847aa33848167057.jpg

Lucas looks a lot like Torres there?

Edit -

http://i.imgur.com/jYkzh.jpg[IMG]

Even got pics of himself to give around to the kids, great guy and notice that the kid is black![/QUOTE]

:lol :lol

FootballFan

Fuck you, Messi

You watching the game too? Notice how none of our players are trying? wtf it's really annoying. Slack passing and attacking, as if they are thinking "lolz Cordoba is 2nd div, they prob cant even stop this pass". At least it's 1-0 I guess.

As I say that

GOOOOAL MESSI

edit
Woah first time Sanchez has done something good in god knows how long.

You watching the game too? Notice how none of our players are trying? wtf it's really annoying. Slack passing and attacking, as if they are thinking "lolz Cordoba is 2nd div, they prob cant even stop this pass". At least it's 1-0 I guess.

As I say that

GOOOOAL MESSI

edit
Woah first time Sanchez has done something good in god knows how long.

I'm just annoyed because I have Barca win & Over 2.5 goals :D

Fuck, I've done an Andres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom