• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Waterdrops is my favourite from the Ni No Kuni OST.

I will listen to this when I get home!

I have resisted the urge as well, they overprice consoles when they first come out here, at least for a month. Waiting for the normal price! I am interested in Mario Bros. U and ZombieU seems intriguing too, I'm a sucker for horror themed games.

New Hardware is always hard to resist. Well, for me anyway.

Meier

My hometown club's new kits for 2013. They apparently are using a different manufacturer than Umbro next season. I'm not very familiar with this new brand. Totto? Tette?

397012_459277407463886_531766337_n.jpg

Messi

Mourinho mindraped Pep to the point that he does not even want to ever go back to Camp Nou.

I imagine all that shit got so tiresome to the two of them. Prob moreso to pep. But I think overall in the big battles Pep came out on top. Its kind of funny to me that Mou seems so dispondant now that Pep is gone and he cant seem to be arsed fighting with Tito.

edit: Lotto has been around a long time, used to make a lot of the old kits.

Meier

Bulletstorm. I just finished it the other week after having it setting on my shelf for ages, great little game.

One of my favorites from 2011. Great, great game that was incredibly enjoyable. Shame the sequel got canned as I don't really care about Gears of War (only ever played 1 game of the multiplayer demo for 3).

Meier

^x5
Reminds me of Viola.

http://i3.minus.com/ibwmxX4YCOH4uV.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Haha yeah, I mentioned that in the thread previously. Very similar to Fiorentina.

[quote="Slizz, post: 45350871"][IMG]http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/pics/regular/Lotto_001.jpg

Italian brand.

Ah ha, good call! They apparently do the Tampa Bay Rowdies kits as well.. must be making some inroads in Florida. Only two American teams they provide kits for apparently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotto_Sport_Italia

In the event that we should win the CWC, does anybody know if the FA still have a stick up their asses about wearing the crest? Pretty sure they didn't let United wear it.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
My hometown club's new kits for 2013. They apparently are using a different manufacturer than Umbro next season. I'm not very familiar with this new brand. Totto? Tette?

397012_459277407463886_531766337_n.jpg

I just saw Orlando is aiming to join MLS by 2015 and have a stadium deal within the next year.

xintin

In the event that we should win the CWC, does anybody know if the FA still have a stick up their asses about wearing the crest? Pretty sure they didn't let United wear it.
If we win, The FA have only allowed it for the FA Cup, not the Premier League.

edit - League and Europa Cups as well.

Meier

I just saw Orlando is aiming to join MLS by 2015 and have a stadium deal within the next year.

Yep, that's the goal.. lot of support from the local government and the team's attendance increased in its second year a good bit. Keeping my fingers crossed that it happens!

Here is a rendering of the proposed stadium they'd like to build:

Bundesliga will be interesting this weekend.

The DFL and the majority of the German professional football teams agreed on new safety rules (that include some questionable rules). In the last I think two (or three) match days, fans protested against this by silence in the first 12:12 minutes (which is creepy).

I totally expect some crazy shit to happen.

Vanquish is so good.

I know NeoGaf in general has a problem with things like this, but the gameplay is perfect for multiplayer, just remove the AR. Could do with a bit more verticality as well

Strangely, I feel a bit guilty for getting it free on PS+, rather than supporting the developer outright

Jesus, Papa John's prices are shit when its not BOGOF

Carbonox

Vanquish is so good.

I know NeoGaf in general has a problem with things like this, but the gameplay is perfect for multiplayer, just remove the AR. Could do with a bit more verticality as well

Strangely, I feel a bit guilty for getting it free on PS+, rather than supporting the developer outright

Jesus, Papa John's prices are shit when its not BOGOF

That's how you acquired it? CUNT.

bud

lotto is so old-school! the first pair of football boots i bought were in-door lotto boots.

i was about eight at the time. however i luv christmas

Kyoufu

Really? He was shoved out the door? After being the driving force behind possibly the greatest game of all time?

Fucking Capcom, man.

Actually I don't know the story at all, but Capcom gave the middle finger to Clover studios which probably caused Mikami to leave.

I'm sure the real story has been told somewhere on the internet.

Actually I don't know the story at all, but Capcom gave the middle finger to Clover studios which probably caused Mikami to leave.

I'm sure the real story has been told somewhere on the internet.

I'm sure its buried amongst millions of tonnes of bullshit though :D

SS1 for the lulz

Carbonox

Really? He was shoved out the door? After being the driving force behind possibly the greatest game of all time?

Fucking Capcom, man.

He left along with the rest of Capcom's true talent when they shut down Clover Studios. Capcom has been average to shit ever since. Zero sympathy for Capcom. At least P* rose and surpassed Capcom as lord supreme of action gaming. What do Capcom fans get in return? Ninja Theory Devil May Cry. YOLO.

Meier

Those gaps between the rows in that stadium look soooooo wide!

We are a fat people, need that extra space here in the US! They've said the rendering isn't entirely indicative of what the final product would be, but it represents what they'd like it to include.

Haven't played Vanquish or Bayonetta. Not a real big fan of "action" games.

Yen

Pointless is one of my favourite shows. Osman and Armstrong are hilarious when they go off on their tangents. I should go on it, I'd win, easily.

Meier

I still have no fucking clue what Mancini is thinking in not playing Tevez more often as of late. He's the only striker who is scoring!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom