• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I don't think there's much fun in the Kolo Toure family at the moment.

i3W39pLVm8WV3.png

I don't get it :p

Noirulus

FUCK Goddamnit, I hate watching Madrid play like this. They are creatively clueless and just hold possession at the opposing end until the play is wasted.

spidye

hey wooden
it looks like we have a big danish talent in our second team who's bound to make the jump to the first team in the near future. at least, according to our coaches.
do you know Pierre-Emile Höjbjerg? he's a 17 year old CM

Meier

Holy shit, Madrid is down 1-0 with 15 mins left? If they flame out of the Copa and lose the league by a wide margin then only the CL can save Mou, yeah? I suppose it doesn't matter if he leaves on his own.

hey wooden
it looks like we have a big danish talent in our second team who's bound to make the jump to the first team in the near future. at least, according to our coaches.

That guy is from Bröndby, he must be worse than Ottl.

Meier

I see that Madrid have their back-up keeper in but damn, what an upset just the same. They are really playing quite poorly domestically this year.

Scum

Holy shit, Madrid is down 1-0 with 15 mins left? If they flame out of the Copa and lose the league by a wide margin then only the CL can save Mou, yeah? I suppose it doesn't matter if he leaves on his own.

CL is all he wants. Then it's a choice of Man Utd, Man City or Newcastle.

hey wooden

You guys snatched him before we even got to see any of him here, so nah don't know too much about him other than Brøndby talent coaches crying about him leaving and saying it's a big loss, as they in a few years could have sold him for much better money.

spidye

You guys snatched him before we even got to see any of him here, so nah don't know too much about him other than Brøndby talent coaches crying about him leaving and saying it's a big loss, as they in a few years could have sold him for much better money.

that's good, right?

Kyoufu

Mourinho said he wants a project right?

How about doing the quadruple with Newcastle? We won't buy any players so it'd be one hell of a challenge!!

Meier

Danish talents belong to Ajax. We love Danes!

Also just saw the pilot of Louie. Most awkward date ever :lol

Danish ref was biased towards Ajax in the game where it ended in a draw. >< Louie is an amazing show but I can see how it wouldn't work for some people. If it does click for you though, there's no way you won't love it all. It has gotten better with each season IMO.

Seeing him perform tomorrow night after buying the tickets 6 months ago. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom