• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

@FF, when I was looking over my Friend List earlier, I honestly thought to myself 'should I delete UCK_MY_ICK? Must be a bit of a knob to have that username, and I've never played anything with him' :p

Nah I didn't make the username and its not my actual account(my friends list is full on mine) so I had to use that one(unfortunately) for footballGAF lol.

Messi

Looks like shit. This will be GAF's next SpeedRacer

I love Del Toro too so maybe that helps. I really like most of the cast. I am up for mish mash summer movies. I didnt even think Transformers was that bad. So yes my taste is questionable.

You guys hear this shit about Olivia Wilde doing an audition for skyfall? Might have whipped my cock out in the cinema...
again

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I love Del Toro too so maybe that helps. I really like most of the cast. I am up for mish mash summer movies. I didnt even think Transformers was that bad. So yes my taste is questionable.

You guys hear this shit about Olivia Wilde doing an audition for skyfall? Might have whipped my cock out in the cinema...
again

reminds me of a time I was in a theater and this girl sucked me off and instead of swallowing she spit it on the floor.

Never went back there. lol poor guy that had to clean up my jizz

Freewheelin' said:
Pacific Rimjob (lol) looks like Transformers vs Cloverfield :lol

this

Messi

reminds me of a time I was in a theater and this girl sucked me off and instead of swallowing she spit it on the floor.

cAZ5s.gif

She is a bad person, swallow.

fuenf

again

I dont know, I loved Pan's Labyrinth but this didnt do much for me and I even enjoyed Transformers. Sure Transformers was crazy, but it still felt grounded in reality, this doesnt. IF this movie is just Robots vs Monsters then I'm not interested... I just hope it has an interesting story that'll help me connect with that crazy world he crafted.

As of right now it reminds me of the Megshark vs Giant Octopus kind of movies.

Messi

I dont know, I loved Pan's Labyrinth but this didnt do much for me and I even enjoyed Transformers. Sure Transformers was crazy, but it still felt grounded in reality, this doesnt. IF this movie is just Robots vs Monsters then I'm not interested... I just hope it has an interesting story that'll help me connect with that crazy world he crafted.

As of right now it reminds me of the Megshark vs Giant Octopus kind of movies.

Did you like Hellboy and Hellboy 2?

Sad story time : I fingered a girl during pirates of the carribean 3 and didn't get anything in return at all, despite there only being like 10 people in there. Ate her popcorn though with her juices on my fingers. What a terrible movie.

Messi

Sad story time : I fingered a girl during pirates of the carribean 3 and didn't get anything in return at all, despite there only being like 10 people in there. Ate her popcorn though with her juices on my fingers. What a terrible movie.

tumblr_maa61gB5Fu1rp25c7o1_250.gif

I once sat in the cinema two seats down from a girl who was sucking a guy off. It really ruined my movie going experience.

Kyoufu

lol

I liked all 3, but 3 was the weakest by far.

fuenf

Ah, I really loved those movies. I wish there was a 3rd. Ron Pearlman is boss.

Yeah i guess I'm just not made for these kind of movies. The Avengers goes pretty much as far as I'm willing to suspend my disbelief. My favorite comic book films are The Dark Knight trilogy and Watchmen. Needless to say I'm pretty hyped up for Man of Steel ;)

Was sitting next to a hot girl while watching that Adam Sandler film 'Click' and my friend pushed me out of my seat so he could finger her :(

Fucking dick.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
http://i.imgur.com/cAZ5s.gif[IMG]

[spoiler]She is a bad person, swallow.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Yep I agree. Tbf she hated me though

[quote="FootballFan, post: 45371106"][IMG]http://asset3.neogaf.com/forum/image.php?u=35640&dateline=1355081383

Dat mouth

lol. Yeah it's easier to finger the girl since you don't have to whip anything out but they smell like swordfish

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maa61gB5Fu1rp25c7o1_250.gif[IMG]

I once sat in the cinema two seats down from a girl who was sucking a guy off. It really ruined my movie going experience.[/QUOTE]

You should've asked her if you could be next!

Wes

venison crêpe
DUTCH SCOUT GAF ASSEMBLE

"Aston Villa are monitoring the impressive form of Heerenveen striker Alfred Finnbogason."

Any more info about him? I would like to have a player called Alfred on our team.

Club World Cup in 9 hours, pissed off I'm at work for it though, will have to wait until lunch and get some highlights up :(

Bringing my laptop to work and will try to get some of all the Barca cunt kids converted to real football, lots of Dortmund, Barca and United fans there, it's terrible.

lol. Yeah it's easier to finger the girl since you don't have to whip anything out but they smell like swordfish

A swordfish you want to eat.

I've never actually smelled a swordfish.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Club World Cup in 9 hours, pissed off I'm at work for it though, will have to wait until lunch and get some highlights up :(

Nice. It's like at 5:30am over here.

Hopefully I wont sleep through my alarm

---lol real football. I hope they like 0-0 scorelines!

I mean cooked swordfish but yep, it's good.

-also, you guys are going to lose unless Monterrey gets Gazprom'd

Yeah i guess I'm just not made for these kind of movies. The Avengers goes pretty much as far as I'm willing to suspend my disbelief. My favorite comic book films are The Dark Knight trilogy and Watchmen. Needless to say I'm pretty hyped up for Man of Steel ;)

wat

Hey Reg, while you're here what can you tell me about Club America's Diego Reyes? We're linked with him.

I'm already on board since he meet my criteria of "anybody but Bruno Alves".

Salazar

Reading midfielder Danny Guthrie has been fined two weeks' wages after refusing to make the 600-mile round trip to face Sunderland last night.

The former Newcastle player, who is believed to earn £20,000-a-week was hauled in for showdown talks with manager Brian McDermott.

Two hundred and twenty-seven Reading supporters made the journey north, many of whom had to take a day off work but Guthrie said he was not in the right mental state to face a return to the North East.

Sunderland. Terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom