• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
zIxcZ.gif

j91JCtLRdFUvk.jpg

Messi

Like, watching the episode with my gf, I'm actively thinking about how I can't fawn too much because I don't want to upset her. It happens with Olivia Wilde, Emma Watson, Emma Stone, and a few others.

Yeah I totally get that. Don't fawn too much. You can't have that ass anyway.

Zabojnik

The beards were godly and Gollum was amazing! Serkis did a fantastic job as Gollum. The screen was crystal clear and 3d was done really well with the 48 fps!!!

Is it a massive improvement over 3D @ 24fps? How does it compare to something like Avatar? It was the only movie that I actually enjoyed in 3D.

Just saw The Bourne Legacy. It was surprisingly decent.

From RedCafe

Messi-dribble-Cordoba.gif

Barca - Juve preview, if we ever get there. We gonna get raped.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Is it a massive improvement over 3D @ 24fps? How does it compare to something like Avatar? It was the only movie that I actually enjoyed in 3D.

Your defense is good enough. You just haveto score goals on the counter which is doable ince Valdes is terrible.

Sunday will be interesting to see how Atletico hold up. Can't wait for that game.

rodvik

From RedCafe

Its amazing. I mean there are good players who we would rightfully be playing gifs like that of because they did it once and we would be amazed at their skill.

Fucking Messi has dozens of such moments and he is still adding to them.

Messi

Your defense is good enough. You just haveto score goals on the counter which is doable ince Valdes is terrible.

Sunday will be interesting to see how Atletico hold up. Can't wait for that game.

I am telling you, we will keep a clean sheet against Atletico this weekend.

Timurid

The 3D with 48 fps is a MASSIVE improvement. At first, it looked all weird because of the 48 fps, but when you get used to the 48 fps its gets better. I saw The Master in 70 mm and sat upfront. The screen was crystal clear. Its not as good as the 70mm was, but it really close to it. It felt like everything was real like the landscapes, orcs, and the Dwarves etc etc.

The Bourne Legacy was ok, but my only problem is it had no ending.

Barca - juve would be a juicy fixture muhahahaha

Linius

DUTCH SCOUT GAF ASSEMBLE

"Aston Villa are monitoring the impressive form of Heerenveen striker Alfred Finnbogason."

Any more info about him? I would like to have a player called Alfred on our team.

He just arrived in The Eredivisie last summer. The only thing I know is that he started to score a lot of goals after a short while in the new season. I believe he's third on the topscorer list currently. Oh and Heerenveen has quite a good eye for strikers I can add. They had Huntelaar, Alfonso Alves and Dost the last few years.

I want to see either of these

Barca vs Dortmund
Barca vs Juve

United vs Real
United vs Juve
United vs Bayern

Juve vs Bayern
Juve vs Real

Arsenal vs PSG
Arsenal vs Barca

FootballFan

From RedCafe

Lol awesome gif. :D

Also, no point discussing possible CL fixtures, we all know Barca will draw Arsenal. Cesc is injured for 4 weeks, there will be doubts whether he can play his old team, he will end up playing, refs will do something stupid, uefalona, Barca win, etc.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Valdes breaks Falcao's knee on a breakaway.

Fuck You

I am telling you, we will keep a clean sheet against Atletico this weekend.

lol no. Falcao scored a golazo last time we played.

I want to see either of these

Barca vs Dortmund
Barca vs Juve

United vs Real
United vs Juve
United vs Bayern

Juve vs Bayern
Juve vs Real

Arsenal vs PSG
Arsenal vs Barca

No you don't. United would get crushed by any of those teams. Fergie's dark powers don't extend to UEFA.

-Tim Arse can't beat Malaga. Do you even watch La Liga?

-Amy Rodriguez looks like a horse from the waist down. Perfect

Fuck You

lol no. Falcao scored a golazo last time we played.

No you don't. United would get crushed by any of those teams. Fergie's dark powers don't extend to UEFA.

-Tim Arse can't beat Malaga. Do you even watch La Liga?

-Amy Rodriguez looks like a horse from the waist down. Perfect

Yes I do want to see them. And I never said United would win. In fact, I said Madrid would beat us. I still want to see those games though.

Canuck76

Banned
I live in America. I purchased Fifa 13 and am interested in watching some european football. That's where the real competition is right?

What league is the best?

Any Americans here, where can you watch EPL at the least or even la liga?

What are some up and coming stars of football?

I know some basic players Messi, Xavi a couple of BPL guys but that's about it.

How do i really take the next step and get into football beyond what we have here in America?

pulga

Banned
Pulga, I thought you were going to Italy next year? Did not expect to see you at Juventus Stadium tonight.

catturapulga.jpg

Holy shit :lol :lol

I'll be there in 10 days, though! So stoked.

I live in America. I purchased Fifa 13 and am interested in watching some european football. That's where the real competition is right?

What league is the best?

Any Americans here, where can you watch EPL at the least or even la liga?

What are some up and coming stars of football?

I know some basic players Messi, Xavi a couple of BPL guys but that's about it.

How do i really take the next step and get into football beyond what we have here in America?

inb4 Bundesliga evangelists

Don't let anybody troll you with names like Gervinho or Shelvey.

or Cleverly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom