• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burn-in still exists, if you let it on for 48 hours on a channel with a logo all the time....
Panny also gives warranty for burn-ins during gaming, as long as you play games with ''game-mode'' on.

And the wattage, it's like 30 euros a year more here.

Cool, thanks for the info.
I looked up the newer models. One of the newer 42" Pannys (1080p, 3D enabled) is 133W, which is still twice as much as newer model 42" LG LCDs (& in terms of price too), but I can see the appeal as neither the price, nor the wattage differences are that earth shattering anymore.

He does play well in the PL, to me at least. He's not "brilliant" but he's very good

I see. I found him to be very underwhelming in the Chelsea games I've seen this season, but I guess I'm not getting the full picture.
Mata has been awesome though, in every game I've seen. Torres is like the odd man standing out, because he looses the ball all the time (like just now).

Oh wow, the Monterey keeper, lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I didn't know that Ramires, Mikel and Romeu are all unavailable for the game against Leeds. David Luiz in midfield at Elland Road should provide some amusement.

Chelsea playing with 3 at the back?

Azpilicueta's been shit but not that shit.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This de negris guy is pretty useless

Their shooting has been criminal. They should at least have made Cech work a bit, they have got into some decent positions but fluffed it every time.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Given the attendance at this match is it safe to say that no one gives a shit about the Club World Cup outside of Europe either?

Really weird seeing the BBC use the full "Rafael Benitez." Had to double-take before I realised who they meant lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom