• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cahill sure crowned another shit performance off perfectly there, what did he do though for the red card? Terrible Japanese producers not showing anything. Lets get a striker in January, Roman.

Should have brought Oscar on at half-time really. Was a shit performance though, Corinthians deserved it but how the hell Torres didn't score I don't know. Rubbish absolutely rubbish.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
A44Uo.jpg
B-but it's okay cause this is just a Mickey Mouse cup.

And the cycle continues

Torres misses one chance so all of a sudden he's the worst player in history again

I swear a huge percentage of football fans are fucking clueless

And the cycle continues

Torres misses one chance so all of a sudden he's the worst player in history again

He's walking around with that moody shit look on his face, being pretty useless. It would be alright for a smaller club but one wanting to win CL, PL and such, he is way too shit for and it's clear as day the club needs a quality striker, Torres misses too many chances without ever creating anything on his own. He's not the worst player in history, just the biggest flop and have been a bit of a cunt.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Winds me up. I don't care what people say about this competition. If you're in it you give it a go. We showed nothing today.
Chelsea played like shit because this is what Corinthians does to all their opponents. Blame Benítez, who obviously thought he could coast through this solely with his squad names.

Bumhead

Banned
And the cycle continues

Is it about that though?

My comment was based on the fact we've got someone who is supposed to be one of the best players in the world, who cost his club £50m.. and he's lost what, the last 3 years of his career to question marks, bad "form", questions over his desire, questions over his fitness, questions over his ability..

People are still sat around waiting wondering when Torres is going to back. I'm suggesting there's plenty of evidence out there to suggest Torres won't ever be back. Not to the standard he was at Liverpool, anyway, for whatever reason.

The Almighty.

Who didn't even qualify for Copa Libertadores this year through Brasileirao. They finished sixth, and are only in the continental competition as title holders.

EDIT: Damn, you can tell David Luiz actually wanted this.

Since they are the winners of Libertadores, they automatically qualify for next year.

In the game, you could see that Corinthians wanted to win this and Chelsea was just treating this as usual business.

That made a huge difference

To be honest mat I didn't see your comment

For me Torres will never get back to his Madrid / Liverpool form but it doesn't mean he's absolutely shite all of a sudden

He isn't Chelsea's problem anyway

Chelsea played like shit because this is what Corinthians does to all their opponents. Blame Benítez, who obviously thought he could coast through this solely with his squad names.
This is what any team can do to Chelsea. I've lost count of the amount of times I've said any team can beat Chelsea if they just pressure. Happens every other week.

bud23

hahahahha LOLRRES

LOL TORRES.
HE'S BACK

LOOL, Torres, COME ON..

lol Torres

WHY IS TORRES PLAYING AT ALL!?

Torres is just pathetic.

loltorres-meme-generator-what-could-go-wrong-loltorres-3429f2.jpg

Football Thread |OT10| #LOLRRES,what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom