• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Haven't been listening to Muse for years now. But for my youth's sake I had to see them live one time. So this is going down tomorrow. Hopefully they leave their dubstep sheit at home.

Wilbur

Banned
Haven't been listening to Muse for years now. But for my youth's sake I had to see them live one time. So this is going down tomorrow. Hopefully they leave their dubstep sheit at home.

They're incredible live, trust me. I don't really listen to them on my iPod but they put on a hell of a show; I've seen them three times

Linius

They're incredible live, trust me. I don't really listen to them on my iPod but they put on a hell of a show; I've seen them three times

A huge show with a massive stage, lights and video projection is what I'm hoping to see. Hopefully with quite some songs from the older albums (Origin of the Symmetry, Absolution).

jGeZZ.png

Yesterday looks decent.

Salazar

Manchester United are rumoured to have won the race to sign German wonderkid Jonathan Tah.

The highly-rated 16-year-old has been the subject of a lot of chat on the continent about his future but the current Premier League leaders seem to have secured his signature.

The central defender is also wanted by Bayern Munich and Arsenal but the Red Devils have offered superior terms to the Hamburg player.

Well, you know what they say

Fuck Bayern

Zabojnik

Zabo where's my delicious crow?

First thing I thought of when Vucinic scored, lol. Was too Vuciniclazy to get up. Gotta buy that tablet sooner or later.

Dat Juve. Vucinic and Giovinco linking up pretty well today. Yeah, Vidal needs to take a breather, but I'm not complaning, not after the season he's having.

Wilbur

Banned
It was me that posted Damn juve are a joy to watch

This fucking cunt browser keeps signing bro in and I can't work out how to stop it

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He hasn't played a minute after he said something to Alessio covering is mouth when he was substituted during Milan-Juventus.
Conte and his massive balls. He's our best striker, both in the league and Europe, yet Conte still benched him against Shakhtar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom