• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

I love how you can always count on Vidal to be dangerous up front even when he's clearly playing at 50%, if that. The match was over after 30', sigh. Goal-less second half incoming, you can just feel it. Cunte: Vidal out, Pogba in. Vucinic out, Quaglia in. Pls.

How good are Marchiso and Vidal?

seriously.

Boss pairing.

You're not fooling me again, Wilbury!

Wilbur

Banned
I love how you can always count on Vidal to be dangerous up front even when he's clearly playing at 50%, if that. The match was over after 30', sigh. Goal-less second half incoming, you can just feel it. Cunte: Vidal out, Pogba in. Vucinic out, Quaglia in. Pls.

You're not fooling me again, Wilbury!

Wasn't me that time, I would have spelt Principino's name right ;)

Cuddler

Conte and his massive balls. He's our best striker, both in the league and Europe, yet Conte still benched him against Shakhtar.

Yes, that's why players like Suarez/Ibrahimovic/etc... are not good for Juventus, they will probably be always punished, lol.

Timurid

thank god for the linesman!

Corinthians boss Tite following his side's victory over Chelsea: "A team is more important than individual talents." lololol

Fady K

You can add me too if you want but my psn username is kinda inappropriate so I understand if you can't haha.

psn: UCK_MY_ICK

Haha why go with that username though :p? I'll add you up :) Is it spelled like that exactly?

- 9500 members in Abu Dhabi. Fady is one of them (if only in spirit) <3

<3 I wish your team the best. I hope they have a great season.

Looking at the cosplay thread and the girl hired to be Bioshock's Elizabeth does a great Alice too!

This cosplayer is possibly the best I've ever seen.

Guys, Hobbit is good.

Agreed, it was also beautiful to look at. Rivendell is insanely beautiful, and so is the Shire. Too bad we see little of either :[

http://www.diez.hn/var/diez_site/storage/images/ediciones/2012/12/14/imagenes/ronaldo/1028736-1-esl-HN/Ronaldo_bigphoto_homearticle.jpg[/IMG]
So fucking happy for him.

Very happy for the guy, I hope he keeps it up. Legend.

Norwich won once more today.

Up to 7th and only 2 points behind Everton.

6 wins and 4 draws in their last 10.

The big surprise of the league for me at the moment. The last league they lost was October 6!

Napoli play tonight against Bologna at home (= 3 points) and we have to beat Atalanta first, which is not as easy as it may sound. In any case, it doesn't really matter. BarceRoma are on fire. Zeman's tactics have been assimilated by the team after a shaky start, it's game over for everyone else in Serie A.

So it's Scudetto this year for Roma, CL next year. Believe.

With you guys beating Atlanta 3-0 at half time, and all that before the red card, I think you can easily say 3 points in the bag. No team in the world can even equalize against Juve after going 3 goals down. Napoli should win as well.

It was fun. Not as good as LOTR, but fun.

And yes Fady, I almost feel asleep again.

Haha <3 If LotR made you sleep in parts, then not surprised to hear that the Hobbit did. What's with you and sleeping at the theaters though :p? Do you generally sleep well? I ask cause even when I'm bored I don't fall asleep :p

Fady K

Man, what is up with Borussia Droptpoints this season??

thank god for the linesman!

Corinthians boss Tite following his side's victory over Chelsea: "A team is more important than individual talents." lololol

He is right, and I am saying this as a Chelsea fan. They forget to play with each other very often!

Only in Peter Jackson's movies Fady. :p

HAHA! I noticed! To be fair, his movies are TOO long. He overdoes it.

Fuck this shit. Feyenoord and Vitesse both escaping in the last minutes? :(

Sounds great. Can someone gif it?

1355670478426.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom