• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Wow I forgot Chelsea played this morning.

At least they can't won't be able to make up some shit song about them beings champions of the world.

MPW

Mental though, cheated on this:

uJ3b1.jpg

with THIS:

SdPJz.png

WHAT? WHY? WTF

Shinji <3

Vertonghen is so good. I really think United should have gone for him. A strong CB who can play and do a job at LB too. Good age too. £7m was it? Great buy.

Clegg

Mancini is scapegoating Lescott. City haven't defended well this season and all the blame is being placed on Lescott.

It's rather unfair when you remember Kompany ducking away from Ronaldo's shot.

Wilbur

Banned
I thought Lescott was the equal of Kompany up until the run in last season, no idea why he's been dropped really. Scapegoat is correct.

Wilbur

Banned
Actual donations down but City in The Community provided 42,000 man hours to local charitable causes and has impacted on over 200,000 lives.
That's impressive.

It was more the comparison of daily wages to a £400,000 decrease in charitable donations that made me chortle

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vucinic with his sore thumb celebration.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

jbmXUJXErukO1s.jpg

I can feel it in my bones, Atletico are going to win. And last night I put my Stramaccioni love before logic.

I understand why people like him, but he's incredibly overrated. A counter-attacking coach with no plan B as of yet.

Francesco Guidolin (Udinese), Vincenzo Montella (Fiorentina) and Vladimir Petkovi&#263; (Lazio) are the best managers in Serie A.

Vucinic with his sore thumb celebration.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

jbmXUJXErukO1s.jpg

I understand why people like him, but he's incredibly overrated. A counter-attacking coach with no plan B as of yet.

Francesco Guidolin (Udinese), Vincenzo Montella (Fiorentina) and Vladimir Petkovi&#263;
(Lazio) are the best coaches in Serie A.

How come there are so many good young Italian coaches? England have fuck all

Christ, I hate watching Nolan play

Wilbur

Banned

Francesco Guidolin (Udinese), Vincenzo Montella (Fiorentina) and Vladimir Petkovi&#263; (Lazio) are the best managers in Serie A.

He got dat swag though. I think he's good, and doing a better job under Moratti than most considering his lack of reputation so far, but I'd agree with you that Montella especially is a stand out. Although mention Conte as well you self-depricating motherfucker!

Udinese are what, eighth or ninth? Still a fine achievement considering Inler, Asamoah, Sanchez and Isla are huge losses. I quite like Guidolin.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
How come there are so many good young Italian coaches? England have fuck all

Valdimir Petkovic sounds Italian to you? :p

Guidolin wants to manage an English club according to his son.

Wilbury said:
Although mention Conte as well you self-depricating motherfucker!

Oh our dear Cunte is definitely the best.
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif

Yeah Udinese are shaky this season, but can you blame them? We stole all their players. He's a tactical genius and probably the only classy guy left in Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom