• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had parked the bus vs Argentina two years ago. Maybe then Osorio would not have had a chance to fuck up so bad because somebody else would have made up for his shit.

Aguirre waved the white flag way too early. I mean... Bofo in the starting lineup, without playing a single minute. Everyone knew the game was over before it started.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Aguirre waved the white flag way too early. I mean... Bofo in the starting lineup, without playing a single minute. Everyone knew the game was over before it started.
Eh, those first twenty minutes were actually pretty good. Then Tévez fucked it up with an offside goal, team morale crumbled per usual, and hell broke loose.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hypothetical:

The club that you support is liquidated, and no small club can be created to replace them.

What do you do? Could you support another team in the same league? Would you support nobody, and just watch the league from a more neutral vantage? Would you give up on the sport? Would you support someone in another league?

Stop watching football.

Razor554

Match of the day starts in under 1 hour.

Barcelona: Valdés; Adriano, Piqué, Puyol, Jordi Alba; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Pedro, Messi, Alexis
Atlético Madrid: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe; Mario, Gabi; Arda, Koke; Diego Costa, Falcao

MPW

Match of the day starts in under 1 hour.

Barcelona: Valdés; Adriano, Piqué, Puyol, Jordi Alba; Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta; Pedro, Messi, Alexis
Atlético Madrid: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe; Mario, Gabi; Arda, Koke; Diego Costa, Falcao

lol no

it has already started

galatasaray vs fenerbache

Villa am cry?

I think Villa is a better player than Alexis.. but Barca does have like 8 forwards now

I hate watching Sanchez play for Barca. I've been told that he's a very inventive player when the system suits him, but he's incredibly one-dimensional for Barca, and a bore to watch

edit: Save of the season

For the PS3 players here:

What Platinum trophies do you have?

For me:

Assassin's Creed 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Infamous
Infamous 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Uncharted 2:Among Thieves
Jak & Daxter
Red Dead Redemption

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
pulga I don't think you understand.

Mirko Vucinic scored a goal.

For me:

Assassin's Creed 2
Infamous
Infamous 2
Jak & Daxter
Red Dead Redemption

None. If I like it, I won't ever Platinum it.

pulga

Banned
Nice play between Callejon and Di Maria

Fuckkk Vucinic scored when Im sick as fuck and couldnt wake up to watch the game :( End times are coming.

pulga

Banned
The game in gifs. (By the Zabster)

Fuck, I totally forgot about Far Cry 3. Okay Madrid/Napoli, you'll be my background noise now.

omg Principino and Pirlo you are beautiful <3 <3 When I get to Italy in a week, I'm buying the home kit with Marchisio on the back, to go with my glorious Pirlo away one <3

pulga

Banned
76754_10151543697917306_1457154588_n.jpg

Filthy cunts.

Carbonox

For me:

Assassin's Creed 2
Infamous
Infamous 2
Jak & Daxter
Red Dead Redemption

Assassin's Creed 2
Bayonetta
Devil May Cry HD
God of War 3
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time
Resident Evil 5
Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2

Almost cried watching the intro to Sports Personality.

Them was a good Olympics/Paralympics.

Once in a lifetime for a Brit, and a lot of people missed it because of their obnoxious pessimism. Silly bastards.

@Carbo, kudos on GoW3 and U:DF. Gonna make a start on Uncharted:DF Crushing when I have a bit of time, gonna be a difficult one.

How did you find the boss fight on the train in UC2? Took me well over a hundred attempts I reckon

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Modric was taken off at half time? He'll be VDV 2.0. Sit on the bench for two years and then leave quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom