• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

What is that they keep singing to the tune of the Heartbeat theme?

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez goes down the wing for me, de de de da da de de de...

Maxi-Ramsey.gif

Well West Brom are in bad form and West Ham are the 2nd best Rugby team in the league.

I thought that if there was one game that they'd come back for, it'd be this one. West Ham riddled with injuries and West Brom at home needing a win...

Still time, and both teams have been having their chances.

Dortmund goals:

goetze27fog3.gif

Leitner-> Götze

kgktnff0.gif

Götze->Reus->Großkreutz
Großkreutz is like "sorry it wasn't so flashy", lol

idzkDveR4gGGZ.gif

Gündogan->Lewandowski
...sign a new contract, you greedy fuck.

Messi

Its going to rain goals in Barcelona tonight, big test for Tito tonight. I can wait to see the team sheet (if I see Tello I'll kill something) MVP please

Such a lack of basic quality in the West Brom game

edit: Full time, 0-0. Goodbye, accumulator.

edit2: Valencia fucking it up as well. What on earth is going on with them? Their home form is as bad as ours

I understand why people like him, but he's incredibly overrated. A counter-attacking coach with no plan B as of yet.
We didn't start playing like this last season or even for the first few games this year, he's trying to adapt to what he's got, a bunch of great old players and a lot of shit ones with no quality midfielders in between, yesterday we had to play with Zanetti in MF :\. He doesn't want to waste his opportunity by forcing his ideas(attacking football with 40 year olds lol), when he knows they will not work with this kind of team.
Francesco Guidolin (Udinese), Vincenzo Montella (Fiorentina) and Vladimir Petković (Lazio) are the best managers in Serie A.
I hope he doesn't hear this compliments or he's going to shit himself like everytime he's got a bit of pressure(udinese in CL LOL, what a waste of a spot), nice guy though and thats why he will never get to coach a better team imho.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We didn't start playing like this last season or even for the first few games this year, he's trying to adapt to what he's got, a bunch of great old players and a lot of shit ones with no quality midfielders in between, yesterday we had to play with Zanetti in MF :\. He doesn't want to waste his opportunity by forcing his ideas(attacking football with 40 year olds lol), when he knows they will not work with this kind of team.

I hope he doesn't hear this compliments or he's going to shit himself like everytime he's got a bit of pressure(udinese in CL LOL, what a waste of a spot), nice guy though and thats why he will never get to coach a better team imho.

I don't know why he thinks there's less pressure on managers in England?

FootballFan

Forza Napoli, Bolognese won't know what hit em. Shame Juve won though but oh well.

Barca - Atletico too! Woooop woop. Valdes, stop Falcao please(lol).

Haha why go with that username though :p? I'll add you up :) Is it spelled like that exactly?

I didn't make it, forgot who did but it's just my spare account on my ps3 since my real ones friendslist is full. :( Yeah spelled like that.

Messi, I reckon the floodgates will open around the 14th minute mark.

edit
Oh wtf the game already started 30minutes ago? :lol

Messi

Forza Napoli, Bolognese won't know what hit em. Shame Juve won though but oh well.

Barca - Atletico too! Woooop woop. Valdes, stop Falcao please(lol).

I didn't make it, forgot who did but it's just my spare account on my ps3 since my real ones friendslist is full. :( Yeah spelled like that.

Messi, I reckon the floodgates will open around the 14th minute mark.

edit
Oh wtf the game already started 30minutes ago? :lol

Espanylol are holding firm, for now

Hypothetical:

The club that you support is liquidated, and no small club can be created to replace them.

What do you do? Could you support another team in the same league? Would you support nobody, and just watch the league from a more neutral vantage? Would you give up on the sport? Would you support someone in another league?

Ozil is so good

3Sixty

Hypothetical:

The club that you support is liquidated, and no small club can be created to replace them.

What do you do? Could you support another team in the same league? Would you support nobody, and just watch the league from a more neutral vantage? Would you give up on the sport? Would you support someone in another league?

I feel i could follow another team in the same league. But would "support" another local club, Eastleigh maybe.

Linius

Hypothetical:

Ozil is so good

If that would ever happen to Ajax I don't think I can support another team in the same league. I would become fulltime Barca supporter then. I'm more like parttime now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom