• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Still the perfect image to sum it all up

RMNfb.jpg

Even the kid pointing and laughing. :'[

Lot's of bald men in Manchester.

sneaky77

Modric was taken off at half time? He'll be VDV 2.0. Sit on the bench for two years and then leave quietly.

i never understood the whole obsession with Modric from Madrid this summer.. and paying so much for a bench player.

well.. 5 minutes for madrid to score a goal

Carbonox

Once in a lifetime for a Brit, and a lot of people missed it because of their obnoxious pessimism. Silly bastards.

@Carbo, kudos on GoW3 and U:DF. Gonna make a start on Uncharted:DF Crushing when I have a bit of time, gonna be a difficult one.

How did you find the boss fight on the train in UC2? Took me well over a hundred attempts I reckon

God of War 3 was one of the quickest Platinums. Only took me a week. Uncharted 1's was easy bar the latter stages on Crushing which were downright ridiculous at times. Final boss was a cunt on that. It's been years since I did UC2 but I do recall that train boss being a bit of a dick.

The hardest Platinum was DMC1 HD. Dante Must Die lived up to its name. One of the best games ever made though.

I want to get the Mass Effect trilogy boxset (fuck buying the digital version of ME1) so I can Platinum ME1 as well for a clean sweep.

God of War 3 was one of the quickest Platinums. Only took me a week. Uncharted 1's was easy bar the latter stages on Crushing which were downright ridiculous at times. Final boss was a cunt on that. It's been years since I did UC2 but I do recall that train boss being a bit of a dick.

The hardest Platinum was DMC1 HD. Dante Must Die lived up to its name. One of the best games ever made though.

I want to get the Mass Effect trilogy boxset (fuck buying the digital version of ME1) so I can Platinum ME1 as well for a clean sweep.

Do the ME trophies require multiple playthroughs?

Terry Gibson has excused every Ronaldo foul

I love it when teams try to timewaste at the cost of a decent oppurtunity and end up giving the ball straight back anyway

Buy Casilla pls

Oh dear Moratta

Iirc you have to beat Mass Effect quite a few times and do most of the side missions each time to get all the achievements. And beat the shitty 2nd DLC as well. It's a great game but fuck that.

Carbonox

Do the ME trophies require multiple playthroughs?

Terry Gibson has excused every Ronaldo foul

I did the multiple playthroughs route to make it easier for ME2 and ME3. Though I think technically you could Platinum them in one playthrough by starting off on the hardest mode first. Not recommended though if you're not used to how they play.

I hear ME1 does require multiple playthroughs though but can't remember.

FootballFan

For the PS3 players here:

What Platinum trophies do you have?

For me:

Assassin's Creed 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Infamous
Infamous 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Uncharted 2:Among Thieves
Jak & Daxter
Red Dead Redemption

Metal Gear Solid 4
Little Big Planet
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
God of War
God of War 2
CoD: MW2
Fallout 3
Burnout Paradise
Heavy Rain
Infamous
Battlefield Bad Company 2
DBZ Budokai HD collection
Sega Megadrive Collection
Sonic & All Star racing
Terminator Salvation
Trivial Pursuit

Clegg

I've only ever Platinumed Uncharted 2.

Incidentally, UC 2 is possibly my favorite game this gen.

It's basically Indiana Jones: The Game. And I can't get enough of it.

bud

Modric was taken off at half time? He'll be VDV 2.0. Sit on the bench for two years and then leave quietly.

this isn't true, though. he wasn't even a squad member anymore in his second season because madrid wanted to get rid of him, but he stayed there due to personal circumstances, and eventually fought his way back into the starting eleven. he did pretty well.

but then pellegrini was fired, mourinho came, and perez bought ozil.

MPW

Madrid are always dangerous, have to respect that

MouOut?

never!

i think ppl forget just how shitty madrid was in CL before mou came

as long as we go far in CL im fine with mou

madrid srsly need to spend in jan to get good RB and good back up for casillas

casillas have not been world class this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom