• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJX

The rumor is that he has cancer.

Just last year I think.

Being operated on again this morning according to the reports.

Man, cancer sucks.

He had surgery for that cancer in November 2011.

A doctor even said that he had recovered successfully last sunday...

Goddammit :(

I hate cancer

I wouldn't come back to a stressful job after recovering from cancer/etc. You never know.

It's a tumor.

GorillaJu

There was also a rumor that Coates' sister had cancer but he rubbished that. I'd wait for more news or some kind of statement before grieving too much.

Razor554

Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova is undergoing an emergency operation at a hospital in Barcelona after a relapse of cancer. [ara]

Can't even begin to speculate who could take over that is not named Pep Guardiola.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guardiola's comeback shouldn't be like this. He deserves to come back on his terms, in better circumstances.

Nyx

Utrecht is testing the special kit for the big game vs Ajax on Sunday.

20121218_Bumpbal-FCU-2673.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pinto: "I don't know anything about the news and the truthfulness of the comments that are being made about Tito."

20121218_Bumpbal-FCU-2673.jpg

Can we use this for Pato and Iaquinta?

confuziz

Banned

You don't need special kits. Just use your usual spirit and strength against Ajax and the little children will fall over ;).

toivonen396226000.JPG

This guy needs to get better asap. Essential for our chances for the league title.

dc89

Just been on the BBC. It says that he did have a tumour but nothing has been confirmed at the moment.

But the signs from Barca are ominous. :(

Wes

venison crêpe
Alright, I have just under three weeks until I start my new job and very little to do outside the holidays. Please tell me there is some football on today

Chelsea - Leeds tonight in the League Cup Quarter Final. We want a Leeds victory to reduce the possible strength of the competition against us in the semis!

Clegg

Viva mentioned the interviews SAF gave at Harvard. And here's a little snippet:

Manchester United coach Sir Alex Ferguson installed tanning booths at training ground to boost vitamin levels.

Manchester United coach Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed that he installed Vitamin D machines - essentially tanning booths - at the club's training ground so that his players could recoup the city's renowned lack of sunlight.

As part of the project, Ferguson said that he also initiated a plan to give his players staggered one-week holidays to replenish their Vitamin D levels in the winter months.

dc89

Expecting a phone call any moment now from the War Z dev's asking me to save their credibility.

What a disaster that game appears to be.

Chelsea - Leeds tonight in the League Cup Quarter Final. We want a Leeds victory to reduce the possible strength of the competition against us in the semis!
We'll probably come out and slap Leeds about so that in the post match interviews the players can pretend like they put on a real good performance to make up for the CWC (which it won't). Then we'll go back to being shit on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom