• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather give these away to you guys then anywhere else :lol One each and I will PM you the one you want!

The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC Steam Key
Indie Game: The Movie Steam Key
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC Steam key
Legend of Grimrock Steam Key

Messi

Real Madrid Official Press Release: Real Madrid C.F. wishes to express its affection and support to F.C. Barcelona coach Tito Vilanova. It also wishes him a speedy recovery and extends its support to his club and family.

Madrid players wishing Tito a speedy recovery <3:

Casillas: "Tito tienes la fuerza de todos para superar esto. Es la fuerza del fútbol y la fuerza de las personas. Imposible tener mejor equipo. Imposible que pierdas este partido".

Marcelo: "Por encima de colores y escudos están las personas. Este partido lo ganarás Tito.Toda la fuerza del mundo"

Sergio Ramos: "Mucho ánimo a Tito Vilanova y a su gente, que somos toda la familia del Fútbol. Fuerte abrazo de corazón".

Nuri Sahin, cedido en el Liverpool: "Mucho ánimo para Tito Vilanova. Espero que se recupere pronto".

Arbeloa: "Las guerras se ganan después de muchas batallas libradas y el secreto es luchar hasta el final. Tienes todo nuestro apoyo. ¡Fuerza Tito!".

Morata: "Mucho ánimo para Tito. Espero que se recupere pronto".

Classy fuckers <3

can I be Madrid's dc32923?

Translate for non-Andres speaking people?

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Wanyama's not even 22? Sign him up B-Rod
He says that, but I think the big man's skipping his school years or something. :lol

162496-victor-wanyama-celebrate-celtic-2-0-dundee-september-2012.jpg

fuenf

Fuck I accidently just made a meta comment on the OT :( If that's the end, let me just say DORTMUND sucks! :) BAAAYEEERN are the best.

Scum

Oh, well. There goes THQ. Another piss poorly managed company bites it. :-/

Yeah which hasn't exactly helped the speculations about a transfer in January. Madrid will lose out of him cause they don't want to buy from Atl Madrid, Roman got this.

How much are Chelsea paying for him anyway? €60m??

Clegg

I don't know, but you're going to buy them today when the Winter Sale starts tomorrow? Wait for the daily deals bruv.

Steam sale starts tomorrow???

I've been doing my Uni Christmas exams so I'm completely out of the loop.

But I finished today so I'm off for four weeks.

I realized the connection between Expendable and TheFilmstage too late :( tried to edit it, but I was already quoted :/ I apologized, though.

Oh, you called him out for being viral? Yeah, the film viral marketeers (or is it just just Expendable?) are the only ones accepted here, as far as I can see*.
That's not really meta though, you should be fine.

/* and I'm fine with that because we get the freshest trailers and such.

pulga

Banned
Translate for non-Andres speaking people?

Casillas: "Tito you have the strength to beat this. It's the strength of football and the strength of people. Impossible to have a better team. Impossible for you to lose this match."

Marcelo: "People are more important than any color or emblem. You'll win this match, Tito. All the love in the world."

Sergio Ramos: "Cheers for Tito and his people, we are all one football family. Big hug from the bottom of my heart."

Nuri Sahin, cedido en el Liverpool: "Cheers for Tito Vilanova. I hope he gets well soon".

Arbeloa: "Wars are won after fighting many battles and the secret is to fight until the end. You've all our support. ¡Fuerza Tito!".

Morata: "Cheers for Tito.I hope he gets well soon".

fuenf

Oh, you called him out for being viral? Yeah, the film viral marketeers (or is it just just Expendable?) are the only ones accepted here, as far as I can see*.
That's not really meta though, you should be fine.

/* and I'm fine with that because we get the freshest trailers and such.

Let's hope so, I even put on the Dortmund match to atone for my sins.

Just edit it out anyways. Shows you realise it was a silly mistake.

yeah you are right.

2-0. We're basically suffocating Hanover atm. :O
Hope it continues like that.

/oh wow, Wolfsburg turned their game vs. Leverkusen around in the last 12 minutes. Equalized in the 78th and scored the winner in the 90th.

FootballFan

i hate our fucking ultras! i really hate them.

Laporta made sure to ban and stop the Ultras from going to the Camp Nou, good move.

They used to try beat him up, say they will kill his kids and wife, burn his house etc. Idiots. Now they still go every now and then but do no such thing.

Blablurn

Laporta made sure to ban and stop the Ultras from going to the Camp Nou, good move.

They used to try beat him up, say they will kill his kids and wife, burn his house etc. Idiots. Now they still go every now and then but do no such thing.

unfortunately our ultras are the only ones who make some noise in the stadium :( the rest consists of families lol

pulga

Banned

Who wouldn't want to beat Laporta up. Rosell is much more likeable.

Meier

Very gracious and thoughtful of them. Here are some other quotes:

Messages of support flooded in for Vilanova from throughout the sporting world.

'Very sorry to hear the news,' Barca midfielder Xavi said on his official Twitter account.

Former tennis world number one Rafa Nadal said: 'All my strength and support for Tito Vilanova! We are all with you to overcome this next hurdle.'

Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero &#8207;tweeted: 'We support you, #AnimoTito! We wish you the strength to overcome this moment.'

His Spanish teammate David Silva added: 'All my support and best wishes to Tito and all of the people in the world fighting every day against cancer. Be strong #AnimoTito'

Former Barcelona striker Gary Lineker tweeted: 'Very sorry to hear Tito Vilanova, the Barca coach, is undergoing surgery after a cancer relapse. Thoughts are with him.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom