• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

A couple more:

Guti:
"From here all my support to Tito Vilanova, people and your health are greater than anything.animo"

De Gea:
"All strength to Tito Vilanova! We are all with you!!#AnimoTito"

Javi Garcia:
"We hope for your recovery my friend !! Good luck Tito !! #Animstito"

Mendieta:
"Very sorry to hear the news about Tito Vila. Thoughts are with him and his family. #AnimsTito

Man City players seem to be saying the most.

FootballFan

DP, my bad.

Hopefully! Even Morata's message sounded more heartfelt :lol

#AnimsTito

Well, look at the quote again, there is a comma right before the quote ends, he obviously said more. No one finishes a sentence with a comma lol.

"Very sorry to hear the news,"

pulga

Banned
A couple more:

Guti:
"From here all my support to Tito Vilanova, people and your health are greater than anything.animo"

De Gea:
"All strength to Tito Vilanova! We are all with you!!#AnimoTito"

Javi Garcia:
"We hope for your recovery my friend !! Good luck Tito !! #Animstito"

Mendieta:
"Very sorry to hear the news about Tito Vila. Thoughts are with him and his family. #AnimsTito

Man City players seem to be saying the most.

They're the ones most interested in Tito recovering, so they can get dat Pep.

GUTIIIIII GRANDE CRACK <3

I would rather give these away to you guys then anywhere else :lol One each and I will PM you the one you want!

The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC Steam Key
Indie Game: The Movie Steam Key - GONE
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC Steam key
Legend of Grimrock Steam Key

Still got three keys while watching the Chelsea game.

Oxx

The Humble Bundles pretty much cover every game that's on Steam for Mac. Anything else seems to pop-up in the Steam Sales.

Zabojnik

Edit: Willan? Winger/attacking midfielder. In a 3-5-2? Nope. A Brazilian player at Juventus doing well? Nope. Do not want.

Yeah Willian can go to Chelsea if he wants. We can't afford to spend 20m+ on him.

Fuck you both and your impeccable logic, I'd take Willian in a heartbeat. :* He's class and you can never have too many quality players. I'm sure Conte would figure something out, 3-5-2 or otherwise. Not that it's ever gonna happen. "I have an offer from Juve and Team X" -> goes to Team X by default. We all know this.

COME ON MARRY! GODDAMIT, WE DESERVE IT.

unfortunately our ultras are the only ones who make some noise in the stadium :( the rest consists of families lol

Looking forward to visiting the Allianz Arena again the near future. Maybe in the following months, already? :) Still got my Arena Card. Fantastic stadium, but yeah, the atmosphere was indeed very tepid the last time I went. No chants, just the one: BAAAAA-YEEEEERN, BAAAAA-YEEEEERN. Pretty disappointing. I chalked it up to the proverbial german aplomb.

Blablurn

untitled-7rnpzz.gif

pulga

Banned
Fuck you both and your impeccable logic, I'd take Willian in a heartbeat. :* He's class and you can never have too many quality players. I'm sure Conte would figure something out, 3-5-2 or otherwise. Not that it's ever gonna happen. "I have an offer from Juve and Team X" -> goes to Team X by default. We all know this.

Well yeah, he'd be nice to have, but we gotta save up for dat fabled WC Striker D:

Villa, Marry pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Oh don't get me wrong he's fantastic, but we can't afford spend that much money on a player we don't really need (PADOIIIIN). Shakhtar wanted something close to 25 million last summer!

pulga said:
Well yeah, he'd be nice to have, but we gotta save up for dat fabled WC Striker D:

Villa, Marry pls.

You just want to weaken Barca eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom