• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to go to the library tomorrow to do my assignment but I've got fucking awful flatulance problems at the moment. Swear everytime I need to so some work something happens to me to always make it that little bit harder

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I'm not going to lie, I'll probably laugh my ass off if you guys end up losing to Spartak anyway.
They're playing for pride and with the new manager bounce. I think this'll probably be the most dangerous Spartak side all season, it couldn't have come at a worse time. I'm worried.. :(

Wilbur

Banned
i would lick shakira's juices off pique's cock.

I would lick Ibra's juices off Piqué's cock.

Need to go to the library tomorrow to do my assignment but I've got fucking awful flatulance problems at the moment. Swear everytime I need to so some work something happens to me to always make it that little bit harder

:lol

I still don't fart around uni mates because they're all ladies, so when I get to uni for 11, spend all day with them and clubbing in the night, my belly fucking aches by the time I get back to their flat to sleep. Then I probably fart while kipping anyway

Oh, CL's back this week.

It'll be another reason to laugh at Chelsea. I'm liking this.

Chelsea can pretty much only surprise at this point and that all depends on the Ukrainian cunt team. Nordshitland won't be a problem, not even for Benitez Chelsea side, their only good defender is even out for the rest of the year. Torres might even score and Chelsea fans all around the world will yet again claim he's back.

:lol

I still don't fart around uni mates because they're all ladies, so when I get to uni for 11, spend all day with them and clubbing in the night, my belly fucking aches by the time I get back to their flat to sleep. Then I probably fart while kipping anyway

I'm in a class with 4 guys (that is including me) and the rest is chicks, it's hard to not fart much all day, although every now and then you just let one lose to scare them, it can sound like a black metal growl if you kept it in for long.

ALright, just flipped on Univision. Give me some talking points on which team is more likable.

EDIT:

damn.... :/
I can relate to him tho. I feel the same way about the situation in my native country (Mexico). Sad that he had to get perma'd by letting his emotions get the best of him and went Chris Breezy in that thread/post. I do agree with him that Americans are causing this by their incessant intake of drugs and snobbishly proclaim "legalize drugs" which will make things stay the same rather than marginalize them. .

It's pure speculation on my part, but my guess as to why he was perma'd and not just banned is because he's been banned before (I don't even think that was just his second ban).

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Vergara gone full loco confirmed once again: Johann Cruyff's services with Chivas will end at New Year's.

This is after the entire team's layout was restructured according to his ideas. I feel literally sick.

We're on to you.

82502_o.gif

GorillaJu

Honestly surprised you guys really think she's so attractive as to bring her up this much. Not that it bothers me, I just didn't think that men thought Shakira is hot.

She's always been like a Julia Roberts to me. Women proclaim how beautiful she is but to men she's just kind of "meh."

Don't like her voice, her dancing is so exaggerated its comical and her body isn't spectacular to me it's rather pear-shaped. Her face is nondescript.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Honestly surprised you guys really think she's so attractive as to bring her up this much. Not that it bothers me, I just didn't think that men thought Shakira is hot.

She's always been like a Julia Roberts to me. Women proclaim how beautiful she is but to men she's just kind of "meh."

Don't like her voice, her dancing is so exaggerated its comical and her body isn't spectacular to me it's rather pear-shaped. Her face is nondescript.

LOL at comparing Julia Roberts and Shakira.

I can honestly never tell if you're being serious or not.

---Louisa got damn

FootballFan

:lol oh stop it.

There is a reason Shakira threads go crazy on GAF and get locked lol. And the reason is not Pique.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Julia Roberts mouth freaks me out.

lol she's called Henning.

True story I once dated a puerto rican girl that looked like julia roberts. She had that weird vein protruding out of her forehead as well.

She sucked dick like a champ. Like I mean for like 40 minutes some times

:*)

EDIT: LMAO Slizz!

GorillaJu

Shakira came onto the scene in the States about 10 or 12 years ago and since the start I've never found myself thinking how hot she is. My love from that era was Beyonce

Wilbur

Banned
Shakira came onto the scene in the States about 10 or 12 years ago and since the start I've never found myself thinking how hot she is. My love from that era was Beyonce

I would like to take both to a location where no one could see, light some candles and then knob them both into oblivion.

Failing that, just until they got bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom