• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly surprised you guys really think she's so attractive as to bring her up this much. Not that it bothers me, I just didn't think that men thought Shakira is hot.

She's always been like a Julia Roberts to me. Women proclaim how beautiful she is but to men she's just kind of "meh."

Don't like her voice, her dancing is so exaggerated its comical and her body isn't spectacular to me it's rather pear-shaped. Her face is nondescript.

Her hips don't lie. They're huge.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ArlBZcnCMAMZooB.jpg:large

I started hearing about Shakira in the mid 90's since she was already big in Colombia

Vergara gone full loco confirmed once again: Johann Cruyff's services with Chivas will end at New Year's.

This is after the entire team's layout was restructured according to his ideas. I feel literally sick.

hahahahahahhhaha. pathetic team and greedy as fuck owner. I bet Cruyff wanted to spend money on players, and Vergara didn't.

bud

Honestly surprised you guys really think she's so attractive as to bring her up this much. Not that it bothers me, I just didn't think that men thought Shakira is hot.

She's always been like a Julia Roberts to me. Women proclaim how beautiful she is but to men she's just kind of "meh."

Don't like her voice, her dancing is so exaggerated its comical and her body isn't spectacular to me it's rather pear-shaped. Her face is nondescript.

BAN THIS FILTH.

Slizz

I think Dennings face is harsh, tbh. I like her in the movies she's been in though. Also, don't like big cans.

On another note, does Egotastic not seem as good as it used to be?

More shit. Think the dude behind it is making good money off the name now. Lots of NFL and video game shit on top of women now. Interviews with people and live Q&A's too.

Salazar

Hitcher, I think you should reconsider giving up on RAWK

Signs of basic cognition

these football managers in the 21st century think football fans are stupid pricks, the only way a football team called Liverpool FC managed by Brendan Rodgers will reach the champions league is on his fcukin Xbox

pulga

Banned
Lol Chivas, buena sarte dandole seguimiento a su proyecto si no tienen paciencia y solo quieren resultados inmediatos.

Shakira Pies Descalzos era is GOAT Shakira.

I want to get a Russian Cock Job from Kat Dennings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom