• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

If Benitez had as much dignity as people suggest, he would detach himself from this sheer fucking fiasco.

Like he did it at Inter, right? The guy i stubborn and will just stay there untill he hurts his reputation further and get fired. I am not complaining though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The happiest team will be Barcelona as Bale will be a massive downgrade for Madrid and will end up warming the bench with Modric. He gives classy performances every now and then but not up to Madrid standards and not consistent enough.

Massive downgrade? Di Maria > Bale?

He has been inconsitent in the past but he has 7 goals and several assists already, plus a goal wrongly ruled out at Lazio. He's been much more steady this season.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Massive downgrade? Di Maria > Bale?

He has been inconsitent in the past but he has 7 goals and several assists already, plus a goal wrongly ruled out at Lazio. He's been much more steady this season.

lol you think Dive Maria is not better than Bale?

PJX

Nothing confirmed yet but it seems Coates sister has cervical cancer. He'll be leaving in January to be with her and take a football break.

Hopefully she pulls through. Damn cancer.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Barca with Bale seems a scarier prospect as compared to Madrid with Bale.

ibmGBoICV0tA1w.gif

Barca with a fucking legit goal keeper would be unfuckingstoppable.

fuck this shit.

faridmon

The happiest team will be Barcelona as Bale will be a massive downgrade for Madrid and will end up warming the bench with Modric. He gives classy performances every now and then but not up to Madrid standards and not consistent enough.

I do think, Mou will get teh best out of Bale. he may not be consistently good right now, but I think he will do the job at Real.
Modric is too good to be morphed into the type Real wanted out of him, that is the difference.

Both of them have nothing on Arteta though <3

Lightning

Banned
I do think, Mou will get teh best out of Bale. he may not be consistently good right now, but I think he will do the job at Real.
Modric is too good to be morphed into the type Real wanted out of him, that is the difference.

Both of them have nothing on Arteta though <3
Mou won't be around at Madrid I suspect. I can honestly see him back in the pl with Chelsea, City or United.

Especially after Benitez hopefully fails at Chelsea.

Arteta is the man! Only his second season with us but I adore him already.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Mou won't be around at Madrid I suspect. I can honestly see him back in the pl with Chelsea, City or United.

Especially after Benitez hopefully fails at Chelsea.

Madrid fires managers after they win the champions league, lol. Mou will quit or get sacked once Bayern eliminates them :p

Barca will have no domestic competition so watch out world

dc89

Playing through Hitman and it shows you how well people on your friends list did.

I think Arnie is pretty good at this.

Twitter saying Sky Germany reports that Dortmund and United have an agreement for Evilore.

*checks Sky Germany
*sees nothing

It's that time of the year again. Fuck.

Yen

Sebastian Coates &#8207;@SebastianCoates
I dont where all the rumors are coming from about my sister but they are not true.Just saying everything is fine so nothing to worry about

phew

Anderson

I'm sick of this football season already, why am I still an arsenal fan? It's unhealthy as it just makes me depressed and angry.

Come back bendtner, all is forgiven!

I'm sick of this football season already, why am I still an arsenal fan? It's unhealthy as it just makes me depressed and angry.

Can you imagine if you had RVP, Fabregas, and Cazorla with Arteta and Wilshere in midfield?

I would be very afraid.

faridmon

You lot will be OK. How OK, that depends on Wenger. There is so many usless players in that squad and. personally, I do not approve of Podolski.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You lot will be OK. How OK, that depends on Wenger. There is so many usless players in that squad and. personally, I do not approve of Podolski.

Honestly I'm surprised Cazorla's form is going unnoticed. He ran out of puff after about 5 games, I don't know if he can hack the pace of this league.

Salazar

Anyone else think we should bring back the green and gold kit?

Yes, but after it got co-opted by the Glazer Out mob - no chance.

Although the Glazers might see the funny side of using the colours adopted by a futile protest movement. Nullifying their symbolic integrity and all that.

spidye

Twitter saying Sky Germany reports that Dortmund and United have an agreement for Evilore.

*checks Sky Germany
*sees nothing

It's that time of the year again. Fuck.

do you really believe dortmund is going to sell their main striker after getting first in their cl group? they don't need the money and even if he wants to leave he still has a contract until 2014

Oxx

Yes, but after it got co-opted by the Glazer Out mob - no chance.

Although the Glazers might see the funny side of using the colours adopted by a futile protest movement. Nullifying their symbolic integrity and all that.

They could use the style of the Barca away kit. Classy.

Salazar

do you really believe dortmund is going to sell their main striker after getting first in their cl group? they don't need the money and even if he wants to leave he still has a contract until 2014

Look at it from our perspective.

On the one hand: spidye.

On the other: Banned Paper(s).

No I don't believe it. I only posted it to get the thread more active if only slightly.

WJD

Should I go watch Silver Linings Playbook?

It was decent and Jennifer Lawrence's body is perfect. Ending kind of lets it down but as long as you shut your brain off in anticipation for that bit, you should be fine.

ON ANOTHER NOTE

No Vidic against City plz Frogie. Need him to actually recover from his injury this time.

and even a club that might be willing to pay a bit! Torres however no doubt still sees himself too good to go to Russia, when in reality he should probably be playing in the Maltese league.

But then Anzhi would remind him that Eto'o plays there and Torres would be no match even for a 50 year old Eto'o.

If Vidic re-injures himself

(´&#12539;&#969;&#12539;&#65344;)

ok fair enough. let me help

Marca is reporting that Mourinho will definitely leave Real Madrid in the summer.

Madrid fans don't post on here as much as United fans

:lol

Give it another go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom