• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

I don't know anything about Marcos.

On 17 December 2011, de Marcos played roughly one hour of the league fixture against Real Zaragoza (2–1 home win) with a tear in his scrotum, which later required 25 stitches.

The spirit of Buck Shelford is in him.

All I need to fucking know, tbh. Can't imagine Ashley Young playing on with a ruptured sack.

faridmon

Messi, get out of my head. I am planning to watch Silver Linings as well. Tonight, I am going to my local cinema which is half priced for students. The movie is getting rave reviews in Rotten Tomatos and I am excited to see Bradely Cooper again. Top actor who chooses top projects.

Messi

Messi, get out of my head. I am planning to watch Silver Linings as well. Tonight, I am going to my local cinema which is half priced for students. The movie is getting rave reviews in Rotten Tomatos and I am excited to see Bradely Cooper again. Top actor who chooses top projects.

I watched the trailer and thought it looked decent so I checked RT and it has a 90%, I was like •_•

FootballFan

Apparently Martin Frog was at the Bilbao game to scout Oscar de Marcos.

de Marcos is pretty awesome, don't know why a scout would go to watch a player when they are playing Barca though.

How many touches did de Marcos have, 5 maybe? Much smarter going to scout when the teams are even.

faridmon

I watched the trailer and thought it looked decent so I checked RT and it has a 90%, I was like •_•

Yeah, I was surpriesd as well. It seems that Cooper is going for the gold. I was as shocked when I saw how high Limitless was on Rotten Tomatos.

dc89

Where did you read that?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502433

Over here, there's no concrete numbers on sales yet but it's not looking good for a launch week as per the software charts. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do some educated guess work.

Nah I get what he did, thats the highest possible scenario. AC3 did 53,923. That was across Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii U.

Nintendoland did less than the Xbox360 and more than the PS3 version, so 27k is its maximum. Probably a modest amount less.

Nintendoland was attached to at least 60% of Wii Us, so it did no more than 45k. Again, probably a modest amount less.

Worst launch in the UK for a long time.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=45011562#post45011562

Hixx

No marketing (I've seen 3 TV ads. 3. And they were all that shitty throwing stars demo -_-), both skus are £50 too expensive, no must have launch title.

Not surprising at all.

Nintendo have a real problem with the marketing. Pretty much everyone I've asked about it wonders why they're charging 300 quid for a controller for the Wii.

Oxx

I figured the Nintendo fanboys/girls would buy the next Nintendo system in droves.

There really isn't the same level of Nintendo nostalgia in the UK as in say the US or Japan.

The Wii is the only home console they have released that did anything at all sales-wise in this country. And that audience isn't going to run out to get what Nintendo are offering right now.

Clegg

For anyone that's interested the draw for the group stages of the 2015 Rugby World Cup will be held at 14.55 this afternoon on ITV.

Blablurn

tDB5h.jpg

Clegg

I hate RedCafe sometimes.

People there are arguing that Lewandowski isn't that much better than Welbeck and Hernandez.

Empty

frogson clearly paving the way for pep's appointment by building a team solely consisting of strikers, wingers and defenders.

dc89

Pep to City one day. Everything is in place for him, his mates are upstairs, we're building a new academy in the hope of one day it fueling the first team.

PEP PEP PEP PEP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom