• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I can understand how you would see it that way. I was actually curious though.

I think you guys should be giving Assaidi more games, I like how he plays.

Think he's gonna be in the team more between now and the end of January. If he impresses, that's one less position that needs filling

edit: Jesus, these live Interpol recordings make me glad I never bought tickets to see them

faridmon

Everton and main sponsors Chang were proud to present the Thai Prime Minister with an Everton shirt.

Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra was visiting London last month and as well as meeting David Cameron and the Queen, she was presented with her own personalised version of the Royal Blue jersey.

302743_10151126016686277_1366093725_n.jpg

Clegg

The Royal Variety Show is on the Beeb right now and One Direction are the opening act. A lot of girls I know love them so I'm watching to see what all the fuss is about.

They're a bunch of good looking 18 year olds singing love songs. Not the Van Morrison/Elvis Costello style songs but the Justin Bieber kind where they sing about all the vagueish things they'll do to an unidentified female and how much fun they'll have etc.

What's the fuss?

Yen

The Royal Variety Show is on the Beeb right no and One Direction are the opening act. I lot of girls I know love them so I'm watching to see what all the fuss is about.

They're a bunch of good looking 18 year olds singing love songs. Not the Van Morrison/Elvis Costello style songs but the Justin Bieber kind where they sing about all the vagueish things they'll do to an unidentified female and how much fun they'll have etc.

What's the fuss.

If they were 18 year old 18 Korean girls, Salazar would be- actually, I don't want to finish this sentence.

Old I am assuming...but here it goes.

Thought it was funny...lol

DWNwt.png

Although they won the last match so not as funny as it would have been :(

And I see Wigan is back to its usual...

3Sixty

Southampton FC ‏@officialsaints

70: Man Utd U21s substitution – Bebe on for Angelo Henriquez.

Shit just got real.

Arnie

Slide tackle from behind, letter of the law that's a red card, or at least someone on here tried to tell me that a couple days ago.

Fucking :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom