• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Milan has gotten a new physio

Ug9R1.jpg

This is really scary because I was just about to ask how the latest episode of Homeland was. Care to explain a bit? I'll be watching it tomorrow
Won't say anything for fear of spoiling it for anybody...but it was one of those episodes in a show when more questions are raised than answered.

It was very enjoyable, but this one went more towards 24 than ever before I think.

jtb

Banned
That gets thrown around a lot, the 24 comparison. I've never bothered with 24 so what does it actually mean? Too actiony?

Yeah, very action-y. More than a handful of leaps in logic. Just about everyone (even Fry!) has been pretty negative in the OT.

That gets thrown around a lot, the 24 comparison. I've never bothered with 24 so what does it actually mean? Too actiony?
Not too action-y, just intense scenes which don't seem to connect.

Anyways, won't say much more here in this thread.

It was a really exciting episode, but just feeling a bit lost now! The last few episodes seemed to be building up to something really big and now it's all ehhhh, where are we going?!

Just watched Fellowship of the Ring EE on Blu-Ray.

One of my favourite films ever, and possibly the best trilogy ever. Can't wait for the Hobbit :D

Clegg

There are a few posters on PopGaf that are pretty unbearable tbf.

You can basically tell what a page in that thread will look like.

Gif
Bitchiness
Gif
Gif
Bitchiness
Reply to bitchiness with same Gif
Gif
Gif
Gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Just watched Fellowship of the Ring EE on Blu-Ray.

One of my favourite films ever, and possibly the best trilogy ever. Can't wait for the Hobbit :D

Reading the books prior to ROTK made me hate ROTK but Fellowship is def my favorite of the 3. Hyped for the Hobbit as well.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

That's what cech said to Barca last season :(

Football Fan said:
I haven't seen any of the LotR movies.. have to do that soon.

WAT

You live in Middle-Earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom