• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

http://en.toty.uefa.com

Put Gomez in and you lose straight away.

Come at me cunt.

irVzouEzQebwV.jpg

Damn, missed the Interpol chat.

Leif Erikson is the best song of all time, Turn On The Bright Lights is my favourite album of all time, and the best debut album of all time. Antics is brilliant as well, and Our Love To Admire is very good once it grows on you. Not interested in their self-titled album, sounded shocking from the one time I listened through it

#GTIYFH

Clegg

I stuck Drogba in my team because of his performances in the CL semi-final and the final itself.

And because I forgot about Ronaldo.

By the way, Rosicky attempt to stop Michu's second goal was dismal on Saturday. I'd be livid if I was and Arsenal fan

@Fry, Kompany's been fine these last 6 weeks.

World-class for 6 months
Shite for 7 or so games
Great for 6 weeks

Deserves to be in there imo

Footballing awards should never be issued on a calendar basis.

The season itself defines and effects performances so much.

I know some leagues don't follow the August - May season schedule, but they're the shit ones anyway, so who cares about them?

Damn, almost everyone likes
ibzeqCJtvoUAS9.png

Dortmund GAf, elsk is asking if any of you guys is on twitter.

All I know is that Phantast2k is on Okcupid :p

Okcupid is awesome if you live in a densely populated area. It's just weird when old school mates find you on there, lol
Sorry elsk-kun, I don't use twitter. Just get an alt already..
j/k, plz don't ban :(

Messi

But he wasn't.

And that's all that anyone will ever remember.

That's true.

I also distinctly remember him having a big problem with diving in the barca game, which is kind of funny because it was against barca. Which I suppose makes it ok.

My team would be - and I'm going off the Season 2011/2012 and Euro 2012.

Neuer

Sergio Ramos
Kompany
Hummels
Lahm

Vidal
Pirlo
Yaya Toure

Ronaldo
Messi
Ribery/Iniesta

Meier

Haven't Kompany been awful this year?

He started out fairly meh for City this season but it's for the calendar year anyway, isn't it? He has been very good since we paired him with Nastasic.. I still don't forgive him for ducking out of the way of Ronnie's shot though. :(

jnR814BtfkmYj.jpg

I'm surprised so many of you are picking Reus.

Don't get me wrong, was very good last season and has started well for Dortmund, but team of the year? Not sure.

Really looking forward to this Dortmund - City game, not that I care about Europe anymore but I really enjoy watching Dortmund play and obviously I support City. I hope Mancini buys Reus, that'd be great.

FootballFan

I'm surprised so many of you are picking Reus.

Don't get me wrong, was very good last season and has started well for Dortmund, but team of the year? Not sure.

Just Dortmund love getting the best of them, give it some time.

BAYEEERRNNNN(though tbh I haven't seen enough of Dortmund to judge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom