• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to Celtic, hope we play them in the round of 16.

Group winners: PSG, Schalkeh, Malaga, Dortmund, Juve, Bayern, Barca, Utd.

Group 2nds: Porto, Arsenal, Milan, Real, Shakhtar, Valencia, Celtic, Gala

pulga

Banned

Oh fuck! Juve-Madrid incoming D:

Ouch.

Won all my bets tonight.

Put some money on trebles for:
Chelsea to win
Cheslea game over 2.5
Juventus to win
Galatasaray to win
Bayern to win.

All in all, won about enough to get a nice meal :)

JUUUVEEEE

Also congrats to Celtic!

Wilbur

Banned

Group winners: PSG, Schalke, Malaga, Dortmund, Juve, Bayern, Barca, Utd.

I would like to see:

Man Utd - Milan
Barcelona - Arsenal
PSG - Real Madrid
Juventus - Galatasaray
Bayern - Porto
Dortmund - Celtic
Schalke - Valencia
Malaga - Shakhtar

pappe

Psg - arsenal
Milan - united
Real -Juve
Bayern-Celtic
Schalke- Valencia
Shakhtat-Dortmund.
Malaga- gala.

FootballFan

After watching the replay again I see that Messi got hurt as soon as the keeper made contact with him, don't know why he continued chasing then took a shot.

I would like to see:

Man Utd - Milan
Barcelona - Arsenal
PSG - Real Madrid
Juventus - Galatasaray
Bayern - Porto
Dortmund - Celtic
Schalke - Valencia
Malaga - Shakhtar

This would be a perfect draw for us. But we're almost definitely going to get Madrid because that's how these things work for us.

Inter with Mourinho, the fact that Inter contributes next to nothing to the national team, that they have a paper scudetto, and that they were the only big team to escape calcipoli (while still having at least as guilty as Milan) makes them popular amongst non-Juventini?
Do you think any Udinese fans would care more about a scudetto that they would never even win or the fact that juve scores an offside goal/random redcard/ghost goal against them?
I don't think any court has said that we're guilty of anything unlike Juve and no, the report that your friend Palazzi did a couple of years ago doesn't actually means shit since it's not actually a trial. Did you hear that Giraudo(Juve's CEO at the time of Calciopoli) today got 1 year and 8 months? :lol
If you count any juventino we're easily the most hated team, but thats obvious since juve has the biggest fanbase.

LegoArmo

Dortmund would beat Celtic about 10-0 on aggregate. I want a team who can't finish. Hello, Juve.

Oh wait, that can't happen. Erm, anyone will do then.

K1LLER7

We'd beat Milan as well I think. Better chance than Celtic, tbh

Yeah, Juve are the great white shark in that runner up draw; everyone will want to avoid them.
We'll lose to Milan :(

I don't think we'll win it so I hope we get a big team like Madrid.

Do you think any Udinese fans would care more about a scudetto that they would never even win or the fact that juve scores an offside goal/random redcard/ghost goal against them?
I don't think any court has said that we're guilty of anything unlike Juve and no, the report that your friend Palazzi did a couple of years ago doesn't actually means shit since it's not actually a trial. Did you hear that Giraudo(Juve's CEO at the time of Calciopoli) today got 1 year and 8 months? :lol
If you count any juventino we're easily the most hated team, but thats obvious since juve has the biggest fanbase.

You do realize that Giraudo got a sentance reduction?

Anyway, no point arguing. You guys get as many decisions go our way as Juventus or Milan respectively. Lets not pretend it isn't true.

Lightning

Banned
Fuck yes. So happy for Celtic. Soft penalty but who cares!

Any idea when the draw is done so we know who Arsenal face next round?

Kenka

There is only one tie that will be worth a fistful of drama:
5669d1351985464-request-avatar-fuer-das-forum-gs.jpg
vs
st177.jpg

You do realize that Giraudo got a sentance reduction?

Anyway, no point arguing. You guys get as many decisions go our way as Juventus or Milan respectively. Lets not pretend it isn't true.

Serie A fans = Best fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom