• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For inebriation. For the bad of my liver. Because it's Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Banned
jackd.jpg

EDIT: NO ONE SAW A PIC OF A VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE. PRETEND THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! OCEANIA IS AT WAR WITH EURASIA. OCEANIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EURASIA.

Triumph

Banned
Dude, *I'M* worried about me. But the only appropriate way to handle this situation is just to take the ride I've bought the ticket for. I'm sure I'll find something else to amuse myself with soon. Quarterlife crises don't last forever, at least it is to be hoped not.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
party.jpg

you haven't had jack until you've had jack and cokes out of baskin robbins baseball snack helmets. GO STROS...

the alcoholics are the best clique on this board.

cubanb

Banned
sefskillz said:
party.jpg

you haven't had jack until you've had jack and cokes out of baskin robbins baseball snack helmets. GO STROS...

the alcoholics are the best clique on this board.
haha, thats awesome

MASB

Raoul Duke said:
Dude, *I'M* worried about me. But the only appropriate way to handle this situation is just to take the ride I've bought the ticket for. I'm sure I'll find something else to amuse myself with soon. Quarterlife crises don't last forever, at least it is to be hoped not.
Instead of all this drinking, why don't you do like men in their midlife crises and buy a convertible? Or if you can't afford that, maybe a used Citroen ala Giles would do the trick. ;)

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Oh my god.............

I sure hope there are some drinking opportunities this weekend, this lady I know is leaving town and we'll hopefully throw a blast for her... a blast with lots of Jack and stuff to mix it with, hopefully.

Jack and Coke, Jack and Coke, Jack and Coke

I had a lot this past weekend, but I think I'm gonna need to dial it down a bit. Ah yes, the point where even I say that I need a little bit of slow down... I really need to work for the fine folks at Jack Daniels', haha

sefskillz

I went to Lynchburg a few years ago, it was fantastic. If you ever get a chance to go (and can brave Tennessee drivers), do it.

Triumph

Banned
Guys, this was Tuesday. Tuesday.

Today is Wednesday. It's all about the Pabst Blue Ribbon on Wednesdays. I'm gonna go out in a couple hours and get destroyed and sing some karaoke. A winnar is me!

sefskillz

i like this guy

ladies and gentlemen, i present to you.. my wednesday evening:

testtime.jpg

linear algebra test at 7am. YOU CAN'T STOP THE DRINKING, YOU CAN ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom