• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclem

aqh6HjN.jpg

Pterion

The start will be interesting. That's about it, I'm afraid.

Very excited about Verstappen. Not a fan at all, but I admire sheer speed/talent, and looks like he's the real deal. As a big Hamilton fan, I'm slightly concerned about this new kid, and I can't say that about any other driver on the grid. My 2cents.

This.

Ricci kicked his ass.....

Being half a second slower than a team mate in the same machine is the mark of huge talent and great speed it seems......
You were saying? Maybe it's time to face reality like some of us, no matter how hard it is. Like I said, not a fan of the kid, but I can't lie to myself and ignore pure talent/speed. Amazing win by Verstappen. Well deserved!

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
This is just crazy.

He had luck, obviously, but fuck me, this was not bad at all.

Hasney

Ah bollocks. Was hoping to have happy boy on the podium, but will likely be a dull podium so back to breeding solitare horses.

Thanks Rosberg. Great race.

jey_16

Banned
wow....cant believe they made the tyres work. Bet Vettel and Dan must be thinking why there were on the 3 stop strategy

Leonsito

Wow, history, I can't stand the guy, but he is amazing.

Also lol at Ferrari throwing the race for Vettel with the retarded strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom