• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeknurn

You were saying? Maybe it's time to face reality like some of us, no matter how hard it is. Like I said, not a fan of the kid, but I can't lie to myself and ignore pure talent/speed. Amazing win by Verstappen. Well deserved!

Oh please, Verstappen only won because the Mercs took each other out, Ferrari massively fucked up their setup and Red Bull cost Ricciardo the win by putting him on the wrong strategy.

It's a perfect storm of luck.

3Sixty

CigHsj6WUAElt46.jpg

Cheers Hamilton

Pterion

Oh please, Verstappen only won because the Mercs took each other out, Ferrari massively fucked up their setup and Red Bull cost Ricciardo the win by putting him on the wrong strategy.

It's a perfect storm of luck.
He's a better driver than Ricciardo. Suck it up.

NHale

So... what's the Dutch national anthem, anyway?

Do you think if you play the German anthem everyone will notice the difference - Spanish organization

Goodbye Ricciardo. Helmut Marko just found his new Vettel. You are now the Webber for the next 5 years.

nny

I wonder if someone is panicked searching online for a good version of the Netherlands anthem to play in the podium ;P

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
So we have Mercedes a second something faster than Ferrari and Red Bull, which are a second faster than everybody else (race pace).

Ark

Nice race by Verstappen. Kept himself in the right place at the right time; gets my vote for driver of the day for sure.

I actually can't believe that Kimi couldn't get passed Max though. He really should have had that.

Thanks Mercedes for giving us a race.

Wish ric was on a 2 stopper as well, he was 11+ seconds ahead of Max at one stage.

The kid did well to get it home and hold of kimi though... Well done!

Really interesting result, but sadly the race itself was another stark reminder of how broken the aero regulations currently are. It's just not that interesting watching cars following each other ad nauseam, relying on a mistake from the driver in front for a change in position.

dakun

Nice race by Verstappen. Kept himself in the right place at the right time; gets my vote for driver of the day for sure.

I actually can't believe that Kimi couldn't get passed Max though. He really should have had that.
Nah they almost had the same tires. Even Ricciardo with tires 10 laps younger couldn't do anything.

jey_16

Banned

hard to overtake when the pace of the cars are so close, probably should have put Vettel on a two stop strategy really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom