• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mush

Nj7qssM.jpg

It's kinda crazy too when you think about it considering his father drove for the same team (in a different guise).

Humidex

Mush said:
It's kinda crazy too when you think about it considering his father drove for the same team (in a different guise).

You're right! Stewart GP...that takes me back! Johnny Herbert was the sole winner for them back then!

Ark

I really don't give a shit that he's 18. I wish Crofty would stop prefixing everything he says about Max about him being 18 and 227 days.

Ffs Crofty.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I just wonder what will epilogue of today's crash bring to Mercedes. Probably strict #1 and #2 driver from now on

Aiii

So not worth it
I just wonder what will epilogue of today's crash bring to Mercedes. Probably strict #1 and #2 driver from now on

Lewis won't accept #2 and Nico has the #1 WDC by a mile, no way that would fly with either guy.

McNum

So, driver of the day... That's gotta be Hamilton, right?

He pretty much made the race one of the most interesting ones in years. So, good work HAM! Not that Rosberg is blameless either, but teammates taking each other out at P1 and P2? Haven't seen a move like that since Senna/Prost.

I'm don't think that's very flattering, mind you, but... the Mercs really saved what would have been a kind of dull race in Spain. So... congrats, kind of?

Ark

So, driver of the day... That's gotta be Hamilton, right?

He pretty much made the race one of the most interesting ones in years. So, good work HAM! Not that Rosberg is blameless either, but teammates taking each other out at P1 and P2? Haven't seen a move like that since Senna/Prost.

I'm don't think that's very flattering, mind you, but... the Mercs really saved what would have been a kind of dull race in Spain. So... congrats, kind of?

Spain 2014; Turkey 2010.

It's happens quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom