• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Looks clumsy, but touching the wall happens easily on this circuit. I am always amazed that it doesn't happen more often.

I clip the guardrail at that apex every time I race this track in Gran Turismo.

He was coming in way too fast and was probably screwed regardless. 2 mistakes for the price of one!

Aiii

So not worth it
Verstappen's biggest problem at this point is that he doesn't yet realise that he doesn't need to drive on the edge anymore to get out of Q1 and even Q2 like he did in the TR. He doesn't need to take many risks to get out of Q1 anymore in this car, so there was no reason to attack the lap the way he did.

But oh well, once he gets more used to the car I'm sure that stuff will come.

That's actually a pretty close spread. 1 second for the first 14.
I wonder if this is the only race nbcsn travels to.
Montreal and Austin. I have no idea how they fleece NBC for the cash for a Monaco trip. It has to be by far the most expensive race on the calendar to send people off to and the airtime of 8 eastern Sunday morning isn't exactly favorable for the mother network.
Good laps from Alonso and Grosjean
It's funny, because on one hand Honda has been incredibly bullish, where Haas has openly admitted that Grosjean has been outdriving the car.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Bet he's going to get another multi-year contract with Williams. Same goes for Raikkonen and Ferrari. Waste of good seats.

Second fiddles inc.

CjizNmZWkAEdD-E.jpg:large

John_B

That was a big mistake by Verstappen. Had it been Q3 everyone could have accepted it. Will he have a meltdown race like Hamilton back in 2011?

Magnussen looks very much like a class above the rest out of the teams in the back. Will he get punishment for that red light? Seems like it was turned on rather abruptly when he was very near the exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom