• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_B

Hamilton, Rosberg, Vettel and Ricciardo could all take it.

It's probably down to who dares the most and still keeps it out of the wall.

stryke

Maybe it's just practice so drivers are pushing as far as they can but hopefully they don't consistently screw up sector 1. That last prac session got annoying with yellow flags every 30 seconds near the end.

Qualifying is going to be intense. I can't wait to see if Ferrari can make their way all the way up to the third row.

e: Hopefully it's the last season for Massa, Kimi and Button this year. Should make an interesting silly season.

Qualifying is going to be intense. I can't wait to see if Ferrari can make their way all the way up to the third row.

e: Hopefully it's the last season for Massa, Kimi and Button this year. Should make an interesting silly season.

Vettel is gonna be 5th, right behind Kvyat

Juicy Bob

So, I'm sat here eating a Pot Noodle for lunch wearing my old 2011 Sauber t-shirt.

I said to my girlfriend "every time I wear this shirt, something bad happens to a Sauber driver."

Thirty seconds later..

Vettel, hum. This could end up interesting.

296 out of the tunnel is ridiculous. Damn.

Edit: Max is apparently still not mature enough for this circuit.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
The driver formerly known as Wonderboy.

Just kidding, he must have been under too much pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom